Soros-Backed ‘Election Integrity’ Group Sets Stage to Oust President Trump Regardless of Voting Results!

Reagan

5 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

I just don’t fall for such nonsense conspiracy.  I don’t have that psychological need.  I would say the same if it was reported that Koch did this.  These are just bs reports by people with an agenda on both sides of the political spectrum.

Bs reports kinda like the “War Heroes” thread.

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

I just don’t fall for such nonsense conspiracy.  I don’t have that psychological need.  I would say the same if it was reported that Koch did this.  These are just bs reports by people with an agenda on both sides of the political spectrum.

But you believe the war heroes "allegations" are legitimate?

15 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Stevenash:

We will see if the allegations are valid.  However, this is not a conspiracy.  It is based on reports by people with knowledge.  Before you have a heart attack, this does not necessarily make it true.  But it is not conspiracy.

I will say the allegations are consistent with Trump’s character.  How did he defend himself against these allegation?  By doubling down and smearing the military.

If you think "unnamed sources" are people with knowledge, your suggestion/inference that you participate in critical thinking is just as ludicrous as the allegation.  John Bolton, who despises Trump and was with him, says he said nothing of the kind.

7 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

stevenash, unnamed sources means an individual who is reporting something they know but is not willing to go on the record, usually out of fear of retaliation.  This does not make what they say a lie.  Where did Bolton say what you said?

Does the whistle blower law protect the source from retaliation?

21 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

stevenash, unnamed sources means an individual who is reporting something they know but is not willing to go on the record, usually out of fear of retaliation.  This does not make what they say a lie.  Where did Bolton say what you said?

Silly Willy, it doesn’t make it the truth either.