special news for "moral high ground critical thinker"

stevenash

Nothing personal involved.  You posted the original accusation and I responded with my doubts of its credibility - mainly because, as in so many of the other "efforts", an allegation with no substance is made and it cannot be confirmed by any credible sources.  My anger and arrogance?  Give me a break.  You are searching for words that you believe will intimidate- no impact here.   It's very simple, the editor is walking back his "allegations" - likely because it could become pretty costly to him. ( this wont be the first time for this individual and or his magazine) By the way, do you have any idea why all the lawyers involved in the Mueller "investigation" wiped their cell phones clean?  Personal in topic headings?  I though you would revel in that since you are, in your mind, so absolutely correct, right?  If I don't " get what you are saying" could it possibly be the way what you are saying is phrased or is it automatically a shortcoming of mine?  If Mr. Trump is unfit, that judgement will arise in about 60 days( yes, here is a shocker- your opinion is one and we make decisions in this country with considerably more validation than that) and we can then deal with someone who is currently under investigation regarding Ukraine, Burisma, etc.  Go ahead and expound about the danger to democracy and world safety.  Funny, I was thinking what Lois Lerner did and what the phony Mueller investigation did were the real dangers, along with promising people they could keep their doctors when it was known that was untrue in many many cases.

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

You really do drink the Fox talking heads and Russ Limbaugh kool-aid.

That is almost as original as " you are racist, sexist and homophobe.  Permit me to make a suggestion to you regarding the exchanges we have on this board.  You really need to stop trying to establish yourself as the only adult in the room and/or the superior intellect.  It appears that you are actually trying to convince yourself.  The condescension does not establish superiority(  to anyone other than yourself) but rather harms that "projection".   You and yours continually are crying for tolerance and civility but do not practice it yourselves.  You bemoan the lack of racial, religious, and sexual diversity but will not, under any circumstance, entertain the thought of a value or belief that does not line up with yours.  When this happens, you  tell those who dispute you ( either directly or via inference) that they simply aren't mentally equipped to understand you or that their news source ( which is just a faulty assumption by you) is not worthy.  That assumption reflects poorly on you and suggests the lack of mental equipment lies with the accuser.  Introspection would go a very long way in improving the responses you get on this board.  ( and, of course, if you truly are a mental giant compared to the rest of us, why waste your time "toying" with the common folk?- it hasnt worked with the three previous  identities and is going nowhere with this one)

59 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

stevenash, you really do not understand me.  You think you do but you don’t.  Let me make it clear I am not trying to convince myself.  I believe in personal rights, safety, and the freedom to choose as long as you do not harm or deny someone’s rights.  “I care not what a man does as long as he does not pick my pocket.”

But you, in your divine wisdom, understand me totally, right?  Do I have a right to my own earnings  or do I owe a goodly portion of it for "the greater good"?  Do I have a right to want to pay my money to view an athletic event and not be the recipient of social justice messages?