SHOCK POLL: Astounding Percentage of Democrats ‘Happy’ About President Trump’s Chi-Com Virus Diagnosis!

Reagan

Just now, SW1966 said:

It looks like Stevenash is mama to so many on this site.  You disagree with any of them mama Stevenash protects her babies.  Because, you know, they cannot speak for themselves.

You need to work on your analytical skills. Maybe go read a psychology book, preferably grade school level with lots of pictures. You might progress one day to attain the ability to accurately analyze others internal thought processes without embarrassing yourself...as is the current standard. Then again, the comedic entertainment value you bring with your underdeveloped analytical "skill set" is comedic gold...so keep'em coming.

9 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

It looks like Stevenash is mama to so many on this site.  You disagree with any of them mama Stevenash protects her babies.  Because, you know, they cannot speak for themselves.

I have more available time than many of the other posters.  Therefore, I make it a life mission to respond to ABSURDITY.

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

I have more available time than many of the other posters.  Therefore, I make it a life mission to respond to ABSURDITY.

I gotta side with you on this one, Stevenash.  You’re not nobody’s mama, you just got your opinions like everyone else, and like you say, time on your hands to express them. 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I know a lot of people who dont care about his condition. They said he is reaping what he sowed. They are not happy, they are apathetic.

We’re called to care for the sick, not judge them.  He may be responsible for his plight, but taking glee in or showing indifference to any suffering human is just wrong. I hope he gets well and lives many happy years. I just don’t want him to be President anymore.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

I know a lot of people who dont care about his condition. They said he is reaping what he sowed. They are not happy, they are apathetic.

What exactly has he sown?  Other than trying to follow the Constitution!?  I know that’s a foreign concept to many!