Westfield 33 West Brook 24 FINAL

KFDM COOP

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OoooK!....I dont know what all that nonsense was about, but I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. The thing that I got irritated about was that it sounded to me like you were trying to make it a black/white issue, and that's not the issue at all. The issue was a difference of opinion as to who we thought the better QB was, not because he was white or black. As far as the stats of wins and losses.....I dont know where that came from. Let's just concentrate on football, not on race. OK

Let me try to shine a little light on this. I believe coach Stump will make the right choice. I like #9, he fooled the h--- outta everyone in the stadium on that play action score. #12 is a good thrower. WB coaches will have to play the person they feel they will be successful with. It's good to have two QB's you know you can depend on. I like both.

Keep playing Louis instead of Falgout...keep losing the big games. 

Dude were you even at the game?  You cant be serious with some of the ignorant shit you type on this board.  Without dropped passes and bogus penalties Louis would have pass for 500 yards.  C. Louis has a stronger arm and is more accurate than Falgout.  I actually thought Stump would have let  Falgout run the option when WB went for the fieldgoal because he would have surely popped it for a score, but I'm not the coach and its easy to say later what should have been called.

That's cool....and there will be games where one QB's skills will be more useful than the other. I'm just glad we have an option as far as who to play, because they are both very talented players! I believe Stump will make the right call. ;D

Thats exactly right.  You hit the nail right on the head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92