Friendswood 31 Dayton 28 FINAL

KFDM COOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an UNBELIEVABLE game!!!!

With 11:30 minutes left it was 21 to 17 Broncos, then the offenses erupted!!!

The biggest difference in the game was 3 long passes by Friendswood, 2 for touchdowns, and one on their first possession that led to a TD.

Dayton played a very very good team to the last minutes again.

I do believe there is a Mustang jinx on the Broncos.

More to come later.

The Lumberton ROJO will put Dayton away!!!

When Lumberton plays Dayton, Lumberton will have to face the fact that when the 22 players are on the field, of the fastest 11 players, at least 9 will be from Dayton.  Lumberton was 3 and 0 last year, and look what happened.

Don't see a huge blowout, but on the individual match ups, could be a long night for the L Train.....

Can't wait to go through my video of the Dayton game...

I will post the videos when I finish editing them tomorrow morning.

CONGRATS TO THE L TRAIN ON THEIR BIG VICTORY!

Congrats to the Broncos for playing an outstanding team toe to toe for 3 quarters and 11 minutes.

I think Dayton takes a lot of positives away from this game. This should boost the confidence a little. The passing game will come around more and more. AJ is a playmaker. The Broncos should get a little healthier in the next 2 weeks and will have a little more depth than they have had so far. Great job to Friendswood. They deserve that ranking IMO.

The Lumberton ROJO will put Dayton away!!!

That is so cute. Bless y'alls' hearts. You've defeated two winless teams. Congratulations.

Lumberton reminds me of the sadly weird kid at school. He wasn't "special," but weird enough that, when he bowed up and tried to steal your girlfriend, you almost rooted for him and thought, "Good for you, kiddo. Almost hilariously out of your league, but good for you." Then you grabbed your girl's hand and went on about your business, and neither of you even remembered Waldo shoving a flower under her nose.

That is so cute. Bless y'alls' hearts. You've defeated two winless teams. Congratulations.

Lumberton reminds me of the sadly weird kid at school. He wasn't "special," but weird enough that, when he bowed up and tried to steal your girlfriend, you almost rooted for him and thought, "Good for you, kiddo. Almost hilariously out of your league, but good for you." Then you grabbed your girl's hand and went on about your business, and neither of you even remembered Waldo shoving a flower under her nose.

;D ;D

we'll see in two weeks. The broncos will be L-town's biggest challenge yet.

Guest PurplePride

;DWOS92, THANK YOU! I have been rolling at your response....I like you....you crack me up and your honest! Hey, PLEASE do me a favor and stomp all over Bay City! We owe them from a few years back and yall are the ones to get them for us..... ;)

I'll be hollering for yall! ;D

GO WOS!

Go Broncos!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62