Memorial Titan Offense

What is wrong with the record breaking offense?  no running game? no WR's? what? this is completely sickening 10 points!!  at least we know the D is good but wow a complete REVERSE from last year.  >:(

not blaming the coaches---seriously-- but the spread wiz needs to get this thing together and quickly. If the OC not calling the right stuff then take it over. Something, anything.

my second hometown handled their problem with Nac tonight but this, this is just pitiful 10 points.  :o

Should've stayed with three schools. That's not a joke, SFA use to have some really good teams as well as TJ.

Our numbers don't support 2400 ADM.  There's not an ISD in the state with more than 1 school with an adm less than 3000

Memorial better go WVU if wr's wanna drop the ball. put alexander and clay in the backfield go 3 wide, forget the original spread. and for ************* in a goalline situation-----go power I or something.  :'(

as of right now, i think they overachieved last year.  :-[

Memorial better go WVU if wr's wanna drop the ball. put alexander and clay in the backfield go 3 wide, forget the original spread. and for ************* in a goalline situation-----go power I or something.   :'(

as of right now, i think they overachieved last year.  :-[

I would like to see #5 @TE, Revulta @FB WR to each side and that Gardiner kid @TB inside the 15 yard line

Locally, Rison, Stowars, or Stump.  Statewide, that guy @ Lamar Consolidated

And if they don't win, then what? I don't think the chemistry is right or something. Maybe Memorial just isn't that good of a high school team. Hang on before you go crazy. Look at Dallas Carter, they have all the talent in the world, most of the time they produce more D-1 players than anywhere in the state, but seldom go far in the playoffs. You have to play as a team and not individuals. Just an opinion.

Locally, Rison, Stowars, or Stump.  Statewide, that guy @ Lamar Consolidated

And if they don't win, then what? I don't think the chemistry is right or something. Maybe Memorial just isn't that good of a high school team. Hang on before you go crazy. Look at Dallas Carter, they have all the talent in the world, most of the time they produce more D-1 players than anywhere in the state, but seldom go far in the playoffs. You have to play as a team and not individuals. Just an opinion.

you know what i would agree with you on this, but i dont even think its that. I think its about lack of focus by the players and coaches. hopefully they can turn it around---my other hometown did  ;D  Lufkin  :)

Carter's numbers are down plus old boy loves the Wing T.  Their best days were in the late 80's/early 90's but I see your point.

PAM has talent but the spread is not for everybody......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo