Memorial Titan Offense

PNG can atest to that.

My point exactly.  Ozen's problem for the past 5 years has been their Oline not being able to block the spread.  People would put 7 in the box and dare them to run.  I'm glad they've made the switch to really take advantage of their size up front

what PAM has to do is develop a package for short yardage situations, people do not respect their spread attack yet so you need that. They are not SLC yet, SLC can run the spread within the red zone i remember in one instance doing the state title game vs SV in 2002 they were on the 5, wasson dropped back threw a fade to Hansen for the TD.........PAM cant do that yet  ;)      SLC had sv respect their attack, they didnt know who to cover. once PAM has about another year or so in the spread then they can do that but until then they need a short yardage/goalline package.

I thonk the middle schools need to begin teaching the young ones the spread offense so they understand it by the time varsity football comes around. You have to be able to adapt to your opponent week in and week out. Not a big fan of the spread, but it's fun to watch. I think coaches could come up with different formations even though their a rushing dominated team to give the D different looks. Maybe PAM will change something up that will help them.

I thonk the middle schools need to begin teaching the young ones the spread offense so they understand it by the time varsity football comes around. You have to be able to adapt to your opponent week in and week out. Not a big fan of the spread, but it's fun to watch. I think coaches could come up with different formations even though their a rushing dominated team to give the D different looks. Maybe PAM will change something up that will help them.

I hope so. I really hope so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo