Kelly CANNOT Recruit

daKdog

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just from the people i know from kelly it seems like the only thing one more year there will do for you is have one more year of destroying you liver. If you catch my drift.

Actually, that goes on everywhere these days. I have a friend that put his kid in Kelly to get her away from drugs. Guess what? Even fine Catholic schools have them too. My friend moved his kid back to public school. This isn't meant to say that Kelly is overrun with drugs and alcohol, I'm sure they are not, but they don't automatically guarantee a better education and environment. Better than some districts, not better than others.

Guest FPHS 78

Actually, that goes on everywhere these days. I have a friend that put his kid in Kelly to get her away from drugs. Guess what? Even fine Catholic schools have them too. My friend moved his kid back to public school. This isn't meant to say that Kelly is overrun with drugs and alcohol, I'm sure they are not, but they don't automatically guarantee a better education and environment. Better than some districts, not better than others.

yup, if ya wanna get stoned, youre gonna get stoned..doesnt matter if you are at kelly, wb, ned,sabine pass....crap is everywhere.  i will say this, as a kelly parent, the administration does a good job in trying to keep abuse to a minimum. from breathalizers at dances to emails about parties...

Just from the people i know from kelly it seems like the only thing one more year there will do for you is have one more year of destroying you liver. If you catch my drift.

This is stupid, kids drink everywhere. Not just kelly, from my personally experience WB parties are the same as the Kelly ones

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4