• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• You say Harris is simply goofy and it shows your complete ignorance of any political stances she has taken in the past.  She is the most liberal candidate we have ever had, by far. Maybe if you and the squad took a break from posting your nonsense and spent a little time reading news, you would figure out that informed folks concerns about Harris go much deeper than her being goofy.  
    • My points are these…. Anybody that cares realizes that Kamala was selected as VP in 2020 from a pool of minority women specifically because of this moment. To succeed Biden and become the first woman/person of color President. If that’s the kind of thing that bothers you, it’s already been bothering you. If that’s NOT the kind of thing that bothers you, Trump pointing it out DOES bother you-so what’s the point of focusing on that? The only thing worse than her being selected for checking off boxes is her being attacked because she checks off boxes, or at least that’s the way most people feel.   I personally think the debate can be disastrous to either or both. People will accept her being goofy over him being hateful every day of the week. I don’t think he’s capable of being reserved when pushed, and I think she’s very capable of evoking some very nasty responses from him.   The problem is this-his supporters think that the way he treats people is okay. But if you don’t already love Trump, it’s a huge turnoff. But he can’t stop it. Why would he go to a hostile group of reporters just to act like a bitter old racist? To make people feel sorry for him? No, to prove to his supporters that he’s ready to fight, fight, fight… and Americans are sick of it. Kamala would be stupid to go on Tucker’s show-and trump had the chance to be likable, but he was himself instead. Every move he’s making right now reeks of desperation.  I think it’s the biggest joke of all when trump cries about women being “nasty,” when that’s his bread and butter- his one-two punch.  That’s all he knows how to do, but then acts like he got poked in his (brown) eye when somebody else acts the way he does.   We can do this nastiness and childishness for four more years, or it can all be over now-if you vote for her. It’s a no-brainer for people who aren’t infatuated with Trump.    Comparing Trumps behavior to Hitler’s atrocities is just hyperbole and exaggeration… I thought you like those? Oh, only when Trump does it, LOLOL.    I use the Hitler analogy a lot. Not to compare atrocities, but to compare their supporters. I’m confident that if Englebert lived in Germany in 1943, he’d be saying “no way! He’s not really going to put Jews in ovens! Herr Fuhrer means he’s going to build a fire under them, metaphorically speaking…. To make them stop being so lazy so they can stop stealing all our money. He’s Germany first!”  
    • YES, I absolutely do. Calling someone out for announcing her heritage/race, then changing it is not racist. That does not even fit under the definition of racism.  He is simply pointing out things she has flipped on. Democrats and haters will make it way more than it is, but I think people see through it. I mean, he accepted to go and get asked unscripted questions from a known hostile (to him) group of reporters. When is the last time Biden did that? Do you think Kamala will do a townhall with all Fox reporters or say Tucker Carlson? She won't, she has proven she is not good at off the cuff questions and answers.....She is horrible at it, she won't do it. She is going to try and win the election without getting in front of reporters........will it work, that is to be determined.  Also, be careful what you wish for, that debate she is playing up (and Trump is not I believe by design) is not going to go as planned. The issue the Trump team is working out is different rules than Biden since she can actually speak........ It is amazing to me that Trump has been compared to Hitler, who is responsible for the murder of 6 million people.........the left thinks that is OK but is disgusted that Trump calls out Kamala.......I can't see where people might think she is Indian.....      
    • Can't wait to renew our rivalry there soon (hopefully 🤞🏾😁)
    • They did not invite Harris. 
  • Topics