*Newton 41 Silsbee 21 Final/Comments*

Guest pilot

half time update.

silsbee looking like jasper last week. after getting behind  they look like the wind is out of their sales. big offensive problem silsbee has is catching the ball. at least 3 dropped that hit receiver in hands.

Newton doing a good job pressuring the silsbee offense.

Newton line is smaller but are punching quick holes for the backs to hit.

Guest EagleFan01

Newton looked really good tonight, Silsbee got some garbage points there at the end of the game. If Newton keeps it up they will blow Carthage out next week. Great Job Eagles!!!!

Newton didn't play as well against silsbee as they did Jasper.

I don't think coach barbay was completely pleased with the offensive performance.

one bright point for newton was the kicking game. Birch booted a 40 yd field goal.  ill tell you that for Newton that is awesome. Newton isn't  known much for their kicking game.

Guest EagleFan01

You are right it was not as good a performance as last week thats for sure. Newton had a long TD run by Mclemore called back a block in the back, some things to work on but they will be fine, they are starting to come around thats for sure. I will say this Newton is the best 2A team in the area don't care what anyone says. I have seen every other 2A team play and Newton is the best all around team.

You are right it was not as good a performance as last week thats for sure. Newton had a long TD run by Mclemore called back a block in the back, some things to work on but they will be fine, they are starting to come around thats for sure. I will say this Newton is the best 2A team in the area don't care what anyone says. pI have seen every other 2A team play and Newton is the best all around team.

You've been pretty busy this season.  Impressive.  How do you do it?  You manage to see all of Newton's games and still had time to scout EVERY other 2A team in the area...

Funny thing is, I can't say I disagree with you.  Newton may be the best in the area, but its not because you've seen all the other teams.

Congrats Eagles on the win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo