*Newton 41 Silsbee 21 Final/Comments*

Guest pilot

Newton looked really good tonight, Silsbee got some garbage points there at the end of the game. If Newton keeps it up they will blow Carthage out next week. Great Job Eagles!!!!

I don't know about a blowout because Carthage is a better team than Silsbee and Jasper. Newton will see lots of speed on offense and a huge defensive line. Carthage will come to Newton ready to play with around 50 to 60 players.

You are right it was not as good a performance as last week thats for sure. Newton had a long TD run by Mclemore called back a block in the back, some things to work on but they will be fine, they are starting to come around thats for sure. I will say this Newton is the best 2A team in the area don't care what anyone says. I have seen every other 2A team play and Newton is the best all around team.

Can Newton contain Superman T Thomas from EC?

Guest EagleFan01

Naw, I think Newton better worry about them backs from Carthage before thinking ahead.

I watch Kirbyville play Carthage a few weeks ago, Newton can beat those guys if they show up to play. Newton will pull away with the victory..... Yes Newton can contain Thomas your not going to stop him but if you can contain him you will beat EC.... Newton is a better all around team, Newton doesn't depend on one guy to win a game, we have an entire team they we can depend on.

I watch Kirbyville play Carthage a few weeks ago, Newton can beat those guys if they show up to play. Newton will pull away with the victory..... Yes Newton can contain Thomas your not going to stop him but if you can contain him you will beat EC.... Newton is a better all around team, Newton doesn't depend on one guy to win a game, we have an entire team they we can depend on.

I have confidence that they will. I just don't see a blowout next week. I checked Carthage record and they are picked to win district over Crockett, Rusk, Diboll and the others. They have played some solid teams and haven't been dominated yet. Should be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4