Bay City 42 Brenham 40 Final!

KFDM COOP

Guest Wildcat 08

Only problem with wo-s is their Offense. if they could get that going they would be lethal. as coop said their defense is probably the best around. teams had near 35 points against Bay city but wos only managed 12 against them.

Only problem with wo-s is their Offense. if they could get that going they would be lethal. as coop said their defense is probably the best around. teams had near 35 points against Bay city but wos only managed 12 against them.

Another good point Wildcat. For WOS , you would say they would only need a FG to win, but maybe a safety would be more realistic. 

Good point Coop, can anyone score on WOS in district ?

UHHHH, YES!  Nederland beat Brenham....remember?  Bay City is OK, however they are no state contender.  WO-S fans are just looking for some way to build-up their average team.  Kirbyville might just tak them this year.

When I get on these boards, I try to be respectful of all teams Brenham plays, and not get critical of 16, 17, & 18 year old kids out there playing their hearts out every Friday night for their respective schools. But when I saw the comments from "patitan", I felt compelled to respond. Hey, check out the following scores:

Nederland 29, Brenham 28

Bay City 42, Brenham 40

Brenham 17, Houston Lamar 16

Now this one: Houston Lamar 43, PA Memorial 8

It appears to me that your Titans are probably happy to not be playing in District 22-4A, 18-4A, or 20-5A. The term "weak and scared" must apply to your entire defense.

Ok, that's it. I will not lower myself to that level. But I still think the kids who read these boards would be better served if we praised the winners and supported the ones who fall just a little short on a Friday night. Bay City, Nederland and Brenham all are good football teams and I guarantee you, all three will be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

When I get on these boards, I try to be respectful of all teams Brenham plays, and not get critical of 16, 17, & 18 year old kids out there playing their hearts out every Friday night for their respective schools. But when I saw the comments from "patitan", I felt compelled to respond. Hey, check out the following scores:

Nederland 29, Brenham 28

Bay City 42, Brenham 40

Brenham 17, Houston Lamar 16

Now this one: Houston Lamar 43, PA Memorial 8

It appears to me that your Titans are probably happy to not be playing in District 22-4A, 18-4A, or 20-5A. The term "weak and scared" must apply to your entire defense.

Ok, that's it. I will not lower myself to that level. But I still think the kids who read these boards would be better served if we praised the winners and supported the ones who fall just a little short on a Friday night. Bay City, Nederland and Brenham all are good football teams and I guarantee you, all three will be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham