Told You

baddog

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vidorqbdad
    Newest Member
    Vidorqbdad

• This is the game I have been looking forward to! Deer Park is picked to place 4th in their 6A district just like Manvel and have started out the year 1-1 narrowly defeating their cross town rivel LaPorte and then getting handled by the Woodlands this week. Deer Park returns 5/6 from a 9-2 bi district team from last year. Like last game this is one of the games preseason that i predicted a loss for the Eagles, but BH showed me I was wrong last game and hopefully show me that i am wrong again This year's BH team is definitely impressing me especially on the defensive side of the ball and with the emergence of Mr. Morton alongside Mr. Davis the offense can be very dangerous. I would expect DP to win this at home, but I think BH will give them all they want and then some. BH by 7
    • Both teams understand the importance of this game. Bridge City’s defense has improved significantly and the offense seems to be clicking. I think this game will be closer than people think. If Bridge City limits turnovers offensively, gets Orangefield off the field, and the offensive line gives #9 enough time to make a play, then BC wins.    I got BC-38 Orangefield-28
    • Nederland WOS games are always IMO classics… they are always tough games. Both teams will be better because of this game. Lots of things learned by both teams 
    • 1. Austin Westlake 2. Clear Brook 3. North Shore  4. Barbers Hill 5. Baytown Lee 6. Galveston Ball  7. PA Memorial  8. Kingwood Park  9.  Cedar Park 10. Montgomery  11. Hardin-Jefferson  12. Liberty 13. Jasper 14. Vidor 15. Silsbee  16. Waco La Vega 17. Bridge City 18. Diboll  19. Brownsboro 20. Tatum 21. Warren  22. San Augustine 23. Waskom 24. Deweyville 25. Chester 
    • 1. Austin Westlake 2.  Clear Brook 3. North Shore  4.  Deer Park 5.  Baytown Lee 6. Galveston Ball  7. PA Memorial  8. Kingwood Park  9. Cedar Park 10. Montgomery  11. Hardin-Jefferson 12. Liberty  13. Lumberton  14. Hamshire-Fannett 15. Nederland 16. Waco La Vega 17. Bridge City 18. Diboll  19. Fairfield  20. Newton 21. Warren  22. San Augustine  23.  Waskom 24.  Hardin 25. Chester 
  • Topics