So If Jasper beats Kirbyville...

I agree kvillecheer y would someone even think of this??? ha ha

Ok Grizz and KvillCheer IF just IF Jasper wins will t be an upset?? And IF it does happen will yall admit yall got beat by a better team or will the normal lame excuse be used like well the wildkats played bad or Jasper is a bigger school and we shouldnt be in the same district?

I will tell you this if Kirbyville wins I will be here Saturday to admit that the better team won. If Jasper wins will yall?

Ok Grizz and KvillCheer IF just IF Jasper wins will t be an upset?? And IF it does happen will yall admit yall got beat by a better team or will the normal lame excuse be used like well the wildkats played bad or Jasper is a bigger school and we shouldnt be in the same district?

I will tell you this if Kirbyville wins I will be here Saturday to admit that the better team won. If Jasper wins will yall?

If Jasper wins (seriously doubt it) then I'll say good game, but they'll have 7 more teams to play to determine if they make the playoffs or not.

If Jasper wins (seriously doubt it) then I'll say good game, but they'll have 7 more teams to play to determine if they make the playoffs or not.

Not worried about the playoffs have to take one game at a time.

And I know it is a long shot for Jasper to win I just wanted to know if you will be here to eat some crow if they do.

Like I said I will be here saturday ready to admit that Kirbyville is the better team if they win.

Ok I understand, then no crow I will settle for admitting that the better team won with out excuses.

I will do the same

Deal??

Thats a bet. We won't be taken Jasper lightly either because they have played some strong teams compared to us with the exception of Carthage. The thing is, Jasper showed up against Barbers Hill and.....well....I don't know what happened from there.

Southern thunder yes i will be here sat to admit who beat who, but this is all bout trash talk so thats y we talk the way we do. And yes kville will be ready to play friday its allways a good game with jasper and kville, but like u said friday nite we will see who is the better team wish both teams goodluck!! GO WILCATS ;D ;D :o

Kirbyville will most defenitly beat jasper...theres no point in trying to tell other wise...jasper lost all but four good players. and Kirbyville just got a whole load of new players, and no only that, but the band is pretty good to, I mean, what does jasper do...sit there and do nothing while the players are on the field...on the other side, the Kirbyville band is Pumping up the team, and the fans to the best of their ability....now tell me...jasper might have a sliver of a chance of winning, but not likely.

Kirbyville will most defenitly beat jasper...theres no point in trying to tell other wise...jasper lost all but four good players. and Kirbyville just got a whole load of new players, and no only that, but the band is pretty good to, I mean, what does jasper do...sit there and do nothing while the players are on the field...on the other side, the Kirbyville band is Pumping up the team, and the fans to the best of their ability....now tell me...jasper might have a sliver of a chance of winning, but not likely.

Not sure what world your coming from,  but don't tell me. first get your facts straight.  Jasper doesnt just sit around on the sidelines and I challange you to prove other wise.  Second the Jasper Band also pumps up the volume.  Do you remember your band UIL score for the last two years....its easy for me....straight 4's across the board 2 years in a row.  Only band to accomplish that,  sweepstakes band both years.  If your going to post.  Post with knowledge of what your saying, and don't be pulling out of the nether regions. 

I have seen kirbyplay, as a matter of fact I have announced Kirbyville games.  If the wildcats can stay focused they may give us a run for our money.  BUT.....if they get the big head like as in last years playoff game they may just fall to the wayside...its up to them :o

yall do have to admit that kville has the area's best drumline....and the band isnt so bad them selves...

and if jasper loses it no biggie cuz we are still gonna go to the playoffs but why would you even say if..the dawgs aint gonna beat us..PERIOD!

Not sure what world your coming from,  but don't tell me. first get your facts straight.  Jasper doesnt just sit around on the sidelines and I challange you to prove other wise.  Second the Jasper Band also pumps up the volume.  Do you remember your band UIL score for the last two years....its easy for me....straight 4's across the board 2 years in a row.  Only band to accomplish that,  sweepstakes band both years.  If your going to post.  Post with knowledge of what your saying, and don't be pulling out of the nether regions. 

I have seen kirbyplay, as a matter of fact I have announced Kirbyville games.  If the wildcats can stay focused they may give us a run for our money.  BUT.....if they get the big head like as in last years playoff game they may just fall to the wayside...its up to them :o

Are we talking about Marching or contest...cause I don't seem to remeber getting straight 4's in either one. 2's maybe, but a 4 i don't remember ( it could be possible I was dreaming...stilll) I don't think so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4