Pelosi Admits “No Covid Relief” Bill Was Politics

Hagar

52 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Most of us thought (knew) this was happening.  I’m just surprised the old bat admitted it.  I suspect she wishes she hadn’t, but like Biden, she’s old, and somewhat senile.

This is the hidden content, please

She’s nothing more than old female dog.  I bet there are more people that will grieve their beloved pets than they would this old hag.  This is the Democrat party that some black people, not including biggie girl, can see through.  When Pelosi tore up the State of the Union address last year, she showed her true colors.  The US will be a better place when she is six feet under.

17 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

She’s nothing more than old female dog.  I bet there are more people that will grieve their beloved pets than they would this old hag.  This is the Democrat party that some black people, not including biggie girl, can see through.  When Pelosi tore up the State of the Union address last year, she showed her true colors.  The US will be a better place when she is six feet under.

Don’t hold back BS Wildcats, tell us how you really feel. 

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂