**Memorial 24 Channelview 21 Final/Comments**

KFDM COOP

Guest WeedBegone

how did we win the game?

By scoring more point than your opponent--lol

Relax my friend --still a lot of season left with 4 spots open for the play-offs.  Be ware of the Brook.  By the way --the Brook lost to these guys last year by digging a whole like your guys did tonight.  You did pull them through.

It aint him.   It's the play calling in certain situations inside the 20.

It is him since he's the HC.  Refuses to install a I formation or some type of Red Zone package.  I'm willing to bet he didn't do this with Dodge and Duhon back in the day....

It is him since he's the HC.  Refuses to install a I formation or some type of Red Zone package.  I'm willing to bet he didn't do this with Dodge and Duhon back in the day....

he'll change it, give him a chance. same thing happened with Colbert and the OC. he'll realize the season is on the line.

he'll change it, give him a chance. same thing happened with Colbert and the OC. he'll realize the season is on the line.

Colbert never learned, and RTG is missing the big picture.  It's not just getting to the playoffs, it's about advancing and you can't do that if you can't run consistantly, stop the run, and convert when in the Red Zone....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham