STARTING NOW DAYTON FANS

Pimp Smack

The Funny thing is that everyone including WOS92 knew Green was out when they were predicting 42-0 and 35-7 and big scores like that and now instead of saying they were wrong thay have to start saying that Green was hurt all the Dayton fans said that they would not miss a beat with Green out and AJ in. Wos you do realize that the game against yall meant nothing This is District and all is on the line you cant compare the two. 

Weird. I remember saying that Dayton was the favorite, but that Lumberton definitely had a chance. In fact, here's the thread:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=25145.msg236608#msg236608

And lookie - maverick actually AGREES with my post in the above link. Nice try.

It might not have had district implications, but it certainly meant something. One day, if L-ton ever gets to a point where they actually win more than they lose on a regular basis, that EVERY game means SOMETHING. NO LOSS is acceptable. That's way down the road, though. Thanks, though, for falsely calling me out. Yes, I expected Dayton to win despite the injuries. I was off by two points.

I did give them props by saying "congrats." My issue is with the "two weeks of HUSH MOUTH" comment. When I heard the score on the radio, I was excited for Lumberton, until I read this goofy post rubbing it in the Bronc's faces. You fight a hard-fought game that goes down to the wire, and instead of being respectful, you rub it in their faces! Gripe at me all you want. Lumberton is no pushover, and they beat a CRIPPLED Dayton team by ONE POINT, and they decide to ridicule them. Classless.

I give props to the Lumberton team for coming out with a district win, but I don't think it's time to strut when you've beaten a team that is missing their very best by one.

I'm not so much hating on the raiders as I am standing up for the Broncos.

I didn't say they were "that bad." I'm saying that Lumberton didn't exactly shut down Dayton in the middle of an undefeated romp through district. Dayton is HURTING.

WOS is a awesome team so quit makin excuses and tryin to put us down for beetin a team that yall beat shoot im tired of this crap we beat a very good team how about u let us enjoy it

This is a bunch of BS. Just about everyone on this board DOGGED Lumberton because they were ranked higher than Dayto, they said we played a weak preseason and we could not compete with Daytons speed. One guy even said Daytons JV could take Lumberton, well they should have brought the JV. It was not a blowout by no means but the Raiders have proved that the past teams are just that, PAST teams. This is the NEW Raiders and they are here to prove they can play football with the best of them. I havn't been this excited since Lumberton beat Jasper 7-6 in 1985. We tore down the goal posts that night. I am very proud of my RAIDERS!!! Keep it up guys!!

And for all of you naysayers I seen where Market Basket is having a BIG sale on CROW!!! Go getcha Sum!!

Lumberton beat a 1-3 team (minus their best player) by one point.

WOW!

But I thought it was the caliber of teams they played that made them 1-3,

at least thats what everyone was saying about the rankings .

Anyway , excellent job RAIDERS , never give up , never give in , strive for excellence . Congrats. to Coach Credeur

big house, where you at the same game i was at! dayton has plenty of speed &

class,both fans & ballplayers. plenty of speed ,period. we did a good job  at

point of attack,raiders where fortunate,could have gone either way. b h,be

a gracious winner. dayton will probably run the table in district the rest of yr.

good luck dayton great game.

The bet was dumb, my team losing isn't gonna keep me from talking about football.

Last night was some good football, Lumberton earned some respect, at least from me anyway. They played hard and deserved the win. No excuses. I really do hope they can keep it up, and if they keep playing like they did last night, they will be in the playoffs.

wos 92 , just wanted to say lol. stangs have earned lots of respect. the wild bunch put up a strong front against the broncs weeks back, defended their

house ,as yall always do. raiders last game we played  the stangs at your

house was a shoot out, maybe 39 to 32 something like,heck man we where 3 a

then and im getting older, cant remember yr,maybe 97 or 98.anyway you

stangs are tough,good luck on the season, but you know every team has

injurys,new kids ,ect,dayton hade theirs,so did we,ok nothing season ending,

but broncs still have a very strong team,& will make playoffs. wos 92 your

football man ,if ya been here you would have appreciated both teams putting

it out their man,no matter who ya back up. lol from raider nation to stangs

be watching & cheering  rep area good this yr. lets here from wos92 ,back us

up  stang man.

Guest hootiehoo

UH...

If there was a HUSH MOUTH bet, then I stand corrected. I just thought this was off-the-top-of-their-heads-BS-smack-talk. If the Bronco fans agreed to some sort of Hush bet, then it's time to shut up. My bad.

I assumed this was just a thread started to randomly strut a win.

You know what they say when you "assume" something..... ;D

wos 92 , just wanted to say lol. stangs have earned lots of respect. the wild bunch put up a strong front against the broncs weeks back, defended their

house ,as yall always do. raiders last game we played  the stangs at your

house was a shoot out, maybe 39 to 32 something like,heck man we where 3 a

then and im getting older, cant remember yr,maybe 97 or 98.anyway you

stangs are tough,good luck on the season, but you know every team has

injurys,new kids ,ect,dayton hade theirs,so did we,ok nothing season ending,

but broncs still have a very strong team,& will make playoffs. wos 92 your

football man ,if ya been here you would have appreciated both teams putting

it out their man,no matter who ya back up. lol from raider nation to stangs

be watching & cheering  rep area good this yr. lets here from wos92 ,back us

up  stang man.

I think it was 14-7 back in 03. You guys hadn't been 3A for a long, long time then, though. You came up to 4A in 1992. I'm proud of the raiders for a big win. I just thought some of the chest-thumping by a few posters was a little silly. I hope it doesn't go to the players' heads - that this win isn't the thing that makes 2007 memorable for them.

In other words - even if you haven't, act like you've been there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Castaway57
    Newest Member
    Castaway57