Hey Soulja...

Bigdog

Soulja...  I am bald now... I had a full head of hair...  I understood we needed Thomas on D, but he was the only back producing...  We needed to put some space between us and LCM second half and we didn't use the best weapon we had.  Stowers had another big defensive coaching game... great work, that hook and lateral was a great call that should have beat us.... But the defensive call was good and executed well.  But STILL no head cracking hits!!!

Sorry Frog, but this year you have been a little ginger running the ball.  I would probally be the same way if I had broke my leg.  Frog is still a force in open space... it seems to reason that we would screen and reverse teams to death with him...  Al la Lindale White and Reggie Bush (Hall & Thomas).  Offensive stradegy will be our downfall this year... Hopefully we get it together.

Hey and one suggestion Hall... Cut up field!!!!

It is uncanny how CHS can put anyone back to return kicks and I mean anyone...  I have seen at least seven different returners of punts and kicks and they all look as if they could take it all the way....  SPEED like that!

Dude, where do I start?  Ohh yea, Coaching.  I almost thought that our coaches wore forest green under that maroon and white shirt.  Killing me!

Why is he still allowed to call offensive plays. 4th quarter, !st and 10 Central. under 2 mins. left in game. LCM have three time outs. Central threw a pass, incompleted, stopped clock. Instead of making LCM use those time outs, we gave them one. Almost cost us. Still running same stail plays. If not for the talent of these kids, we'd have lost. Hats off to LCM, not taking nothing from those kids. Yall play hard. Much respect. Yall gonna win some games, and will surprise some people. Good game.

Soulja...  I am bald now... I had a full head of hair...  I understood we needed Thomas on D, but he was the only back producing...  We needed to put some space between us and LCM second half and we didn't use the best weapon we had.  Stowers had another big defensive coaching game... great work, that hook and lateral was a great call that should have beat us.... But the defensive call was good and executed well.  But STILL no head cracking hits!!!

Sorry Frog, but this year you have been a little ginger running the ball.  I would probally be the same way if I had broke my leg.  Frog is still a force in open space... it seems to reason that we would screen and reverse teams to death with him...  Al la Lindale White and Reggie Bush (Hall & Thomas).  Offensive stradegy will be our downfall this year... Hopefully we get it together.

Hey and one suggestion Hall... Cut up field!!!!

It is uncanny how CHS can put anyone back to return kicks and I mean anyone...  I have seen at least seven different returners of punts and kicks and they all look as if they could take it all the way....  SPEED like that!

I was saying that I dont' think that Frog has the instinct to be RB.  He thinks he can outrun everyone.  He dont' cut up.  I've been saying that since the first game.  That was a good play called for the Bears.  Our defense bailed us out last night, with that play calling.  You said you didn't see hits.  I saw a few ones that raised an eybrow.  Nothing to bring me out of my seat , thought.  But the biggest positive I saw is that there was no arm tackles.  Great stuff!

isnt this the same coaching staff from last season? I thought you BMT boys liked the current staff at Central.

Our problem is our OC. Trys to run this power sweep or something with no power. Every team we play is not going to let Hall beat them. He's not utilizing Hall correctly. He is to predictable. Too easy for Defenses to contain. All that speed, he need to be in slot. Same set two backs on side of QB. As soon as the ball's snapped we flow the way the play is going. And he still expect a play that hasn't worked in 3 games to work. That is insane. You do the same thing and exspect different results. It's not going to happen.

I was saying that I dont' think that Frog has the instinct to be RB.  He thinks he can outrun everyone.  He dont' cut up.  I've been saying that since the first game.   That was a good play called for the Bears.  Our defense bailed us out last night, with that play calling.  You said you didn't see hits.  I saw a few ones that raised an eybrow.  Nothing to bring me out of my seat , thought.  But the biggest positive I saw is that there was no arm tackles.  Great stuff!

I agrre... better tackling....  The biggest hit was the one on the LCM qb on the spin move!

Yeah!!! I was like FINALLY!!! a hit four games into the season!!! Stowers has those kids in the position to make plays and he adjusts well.  They were killing the middle and Stowers adjusted... It did seem as if LCM couldnot get to the outside at all.... That was pretty amazing considering their speed in the back field!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham