2 Week Farewell...

Would have posted this last night, but....

The energy just wasn't there....

What I saw last night....

An unbelieveable game.

Both teams making numerous mistakes, but you can give the defenses on both squads credit to many of them.

These games are all about the 16 to 18 year old young men playing their hearts out.  Last night I saw a Lumberton team playing at 110% for 4 quarters and never ever giving up.  Lumberton has taken a HUGE step forward in their hunt for a first playoff spot, and I wish them the best of luck.  My predictions and summaries are copied below, including an EXACT prediction of the Nederland game.  LUMBERTON FANS, please read the summary of the Lumberton Dayton game!!!

While I am gone for the next 2 weeks, don't forget on Tuesday I post my previews, on Thursday I post my predictions, and then on Friday night or Saturday morning I summarize the action.

Go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

To read view my predictions.

Congrats to the Indians, Bulldogs, Jaguars, and most especially the Raiders.

The four 1 and 0 teams!

DISTRICT PLAY STARTS THIS WEEK

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS !

GAME OF THE WEEK

PN-G AT OZEN

THE PREDICTION...

The Indians travel to Beaumont to take on Ozen. This game will be tough to predict. It could go either way. The purple blood runs deep, I got to have faith that the Indians defense will be good enough to stop the Ozen offense while the offense ends up with over 250 yards rushing on way to an Indian victory. PN-G wins this one in a close game.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

PN-G 14 OZEN 7

THE RESULT

PN-G scores 21 points in the first half then is shut down, but hangs on for a win.  Looks like it might be a long season for the Panthers.  As predicted the Indians start district play as one of the four undefeated teams.

THE FINAL SCORE

PN-G 21 OZEN 19

CENTRAL AT LC-M

THE PREDICTION

Look for LC-M to give Central one heck of a game. In the end a 4th quarter TD by the quicker Jaguars seals the narrow victory for Central. If LC-M wins the turnover battle look for the upset to happen, but the Jaguars will play just good enough to win.

CENTRAL 21 LC-M 14

THE RESULT

A close game all the way.  Toups Graphics accurately predicts the 1 touchdown difference.

THE FINAL SCORE

CENTRAL 17 LC-M 10

VIDOR AT NEDERLAND

THE PREDICTION

The scenario....

The Bulldogs will honor their last state championship team . The current Bulldogs get pep talks from the former state champions, plus the legendary coach Bum Phillips. I wouldn't want to be the team playing Nederland this year for their homecoming. The Bulldogs ride the emotional roller coaster and ship wreck the Pirates. Look for a big game from Nederlands QB along the way.

NEDERLAND 28 VIDOR 7

THE RESULT

Toups Graphics predicts this score EXACTLY.  The Bulldogs are undefeated and look VERY strong.  Next week against Central will be a monstrous game.  The Pirates are on a ship that is sinking fast.

THE FINAL SCORE

NEDERLAN 28 VIDOR 7

DAYTON AT LUMBERTON

The Raiders are feeling good after going 3 and 0. They see their first opponent in district is only 1 and 2. Unfortunately this will be by far the best team the Raiders have faced, and Toups Graphics predicts they won't be able to adjust to the speed of the Broncos. Look for the Raiders to be chasing the Broncos into the endzone at least once a quarter. The next time you see a three year old tyke playing with a wooden Tommy Train set... That train was once the might L Train turned into a child's play toy. The Broncos QB has a huge night on his way to being offensive player of the week in district 22-4A. Dayton wins in a run away.

BRONCOS 42 RAIDERS 14

THE RESULT

Bronco fans know what it feels like to be the Sooners after the Boise State game last year.  Despite two dropped touchdown passes, 4 fumbles, 2 interceptions, over half a dozen illegal motion penalties, the Raiders never ever quite.  The Lumberton band playing Rocky in the 3rd quarter might have just spurred the Raiders on to their last minute drive down the field to paydirt.  Congratulations to the Raiders.  To the coaches and players for Lumberton, Toups Graphics wishes you the best on your quest to get a playoff spot for the first time in school history.  To the future Raider opponents, this team has a very good defensive front seven.  They contained the Broncos and wouldn't let them get through.  Lumberton will be making some noise later this year.  As far the Broncos, don't count them out.  I wouldn't want to be the Panthers next week as they come into Bronco stadium.

THE FINAL SCORE

RAIDERS 8 BRONCOS 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS HAS A 20 AND 8 PREDICTION RECORD

Good luck to all the players, coaches, and their fans over the next 2 weeks.

I bid you an affectionate adieu.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham