Wow

baddog

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

It’s not even a veiled threat. That is a terrorist threat and should be dealt with accordingly. Several charges should be filed. 

Dam right.  Her and Maxine Waters need to be locked up.  The Democratic Party is out of control.

This is truly amazing, and sadly the attitude of many of the democrats.  Had a republican assistant to the assistant janitor of the smallest city council in the nation said this in reverse it would still be covered on all major news outlets.  Whatever happened to the phrase “agree to disagree”?  The melting pot of America is bubbling over and one major incident is going to cause something catastrophic and fracture lines.  I remember when Trump was elected and all the celebrities stated they were leaving the country and the news media had panic attacks and mental breakdowns on screen.  What this lady said - for all to see mind you - is not right.  People better get back in church and start praying because we are about to enter some dark days in our country.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

This is truly amazing, and sadly the attitude of many of the democrats.  Had a republican assistant to the assistant janitor of the smallest city council in the nation said this in reverse it would still be covered on all major news outlets.  Whatever happened to the phrase “agree to disagree”?  The melting pot of America is bubbling over and one major incident is going to cause something catastrophic and fracture lines.  I remember when Trump was elected and all the celebrities stated they were leaving the country and the news media had panic attacks and mental breakdowns on screen.  What this lady said - for all to see mind you - is not right.  People better get back in church and start praying because we are about to enter some dark days in our country.

Her soldiers????? I’m afraid I am ready. 

How does this not have 9 pages of replies?  I’m still stewing over that video.  That lady is spewing pure hatred, bigotry and prejudice and nothing?  The mentality along with the Texas state representative that authored the bill to repeal the Castle Doctrine should be the extreme left-wing views that all of society gasps at.

6 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

How does this not have 9 pages of replies?  I’m still stewing over that video.  That lady is spewing pure hatred, bigotry and prejudice and nothing?  The mentality along with the Texas state representative that authored the bill to repeal the Castle Doctrine should be the extreme left-wing views that all of society gasps at.

People like this were counting ballots in the swing states. Turns my stomach! What a freakin Parasite! I am sure Big Girl will find a way to excuse her behavior.