• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Multiplesportsdad
    Newest Member
    Multiplesportsdad

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Coverage area teams in this week's rankings: 6A #2 North Shore #5 Summer Creek #8 Atascocita   5A DI #9 Galveston Ball #10 Port Arthur Memorial   5A DII #1 Port Neches-Groves #9 Huntsville   4A DII #10 West Orange-Stark   3A DI #6 Palestine Westwood
    • Okay.....I need to come clean. I listened to the whole thing and didn't hate it.
    • Agree on that. Only way to find out is to play the game, but you will see a much different vidor team than LCM did. Did some shuffling, moved some players around, and i personally think it will make the offense way more explosive. I have not seen BC play, but i know last year from the scrimmage you could definitely see the talent was there. Smalley is the right coach for BC, he will have that program turned around for sure, i just dont think it will be in year 1. I see BC beating livingston, HJ and liberty (win against lumberton already, to give them a pretty good record, and good opening season for the smalley years.)  Do yall still have the same QB as last year? Because i heard he has an absolute cannon for an arm Rooting for BC every game except for the game this week 😂
    • Hamshire-Fannett This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Hardin-Jefferson This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Huffman This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Liberty This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Livingston This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Wow those Huntsville RBs are good.  I think the PNG defense becomes Damage, Inc. against a less experienced and smaller O-line. Penetration and disruption will slow that run game and keep the chains long and getting pressure on passing downs will be key. If that happens PNG OL will lean on the Hornets and Blair+Tyson will run all over them. A couple good shots deep will have PNG up by 10 and choke-out mode in the 4th. PNG by 10
  • Topics