KFDM COOP REQUEST

Three days into my "no posting" silence....

If I were to have known....

That on the night of the Raider Bronco game the wind would be blowing from the East...

When I was young, my Dad told me. "Son, when the wind blows from the east nothing good ever happens to this family.  The wind is blowing all the bad luck in from Louisiana and it goes right to us."

BOY HOWDY WAS HE RIGHT!!!

While I was watching the Raiders stop the Broncos again and again on Friday I noticed the wind was steadily blowing in from the east, and this thought crossed my mind.  During Lumberton's march to paydirt, I knew if the Broncos needed any good luck, it just wasn't happening that night....

Anyways......

KFDM Coop has requested I still post my previews and predictions...

So....

Find copied below my weekly previews...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THE PLAYERS AND COACHES THIS WEEK!

MAY THE GAMES BE COMPETITIVE AND INJURY FREE!!!

I also hope you all are enjoying my two weeks of silence (except my previews and predictions).

The previews can also be found at...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

DISTRICT 22-4A WEEK 2

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREVIEWS

GAME OF THE WEEK

NEDERLAND AT CENTRAL

PREVIEW

The Bulldogs enter this game at 4 and 0.  They travel to Babe Zaharias Stadium to tangle with the Jaguars in a game that will go a long way into deciding the district championship.  While the loser is still in the playoff hunt, the winner of this game will take a huge step toward the postseason.  The Bulldogs sophomore QB has taken huge strides, can the Jaguars pressure him into mistakes.  The Jaguars must find a way to exploit thier speed advantage.  The Jaguars need a high scoring shot out to have an advantage, while Nederland would like a low scoring game.  This will be a classic game at the Babe worthy of the price of admission.  Who will win.....

Check back Thursday for Toups Graphics' Fearless Prediction

LC-M AT PN-G

PREVIEW

Last year when PN-G travelled to Orange County, they were taken to the woodshed and never recovered.  LC-M is playing good ball, but they haven't had many wins, and now they are travelling to the Reservation to play a game that many of the PN-G players have had circled on their calendars for a year since being totally embarrased by the Battlin Bears.  This game will feature two very good defenses.  Look for the team that makes the most offensive mistakes to lose the game.

Who will win.....

LUMBERTON AT VIDOR

Who would have thought, after 4 weeks Lumberton is undefeated and has given up only 7 points.  The Lumberton Raiders became the first team in 22-4A to beat the Broncos in district play.  The Raiders defensive front seven made believers out of the Broncos last week holding them out of the endzone till the fourth quarter.  For the Raiders to continue winning they will have to cut down on the offensive penalties and mistakes.  Will the Raiders have a let down after winning one of the greatest games in school history, or will they roll into Vidor still hungry?  The Pirates must hope their defense can hold the Lumberton offense, and maybe get a turnover or two.  If Vidor can't throw the ball against the Raiders look for it to be a long night for the Pirates.

Who will win.....

OZEN AT DAYTON

After waltzing through District 22-4A last year, the Broncos are coming off a stinging defeat last week at the hands of the Raiders.  Now they have two home games in a row against the Panthers then the Pirates.  If the Broncos can get the offense rolling look for them to climb the ladder in the district standings over the next two weeks.  The Panthers must hope the Broncos don't rediscover their offensive output and get some turnovers.  If the Broncos can score early, this game can turn ugly for the Panthers.

Who will win.....

LOOKING AHEAD....

There are four 1 and 0 teams now.  Lumberton should be favored over the Pirates, while PN-G is in a pickem game against LC-M.  Only one team will leave the Nederland vs Central game undefeated.  Could it be that next week Central plays Lumberton for sole possesion of first place?

How things can change in one year.

TOUPS GRAPHICS HAS A 20 AND 8 PREDICTION RECORD

Back to my silence again until Thursday morning....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham