Memorial coach still using coaching precepts from early 70s

Guest kingme2007

Thompson is the easy guy for the PA football community to  blame because  he is -----. Don't be offended if you are a PC.

I hope the mal-contents get the "type of coach" that they want, so they can bash themselves. Ronnie Thompson does not deserve the type of treatment he is getting.

okay "coaches" explain this. if you have a "spread offense" and with your "experience", you will know that censored don't work well in the red zone. look at all the college and pro teams that struggle with it. scoot you my boy,but you're not at the games and neither are these mc folk wanting PAM to fail,just like thompson. what's logical with this. your defense picking off a pass in your 10 yard line with 2:00min to play. the other team have ONE time out. the object is to take time off the clock,right??? WHY WOULD THIS OLD MAN CALL ALL THREE TIMEOUTS???? YOU FORCE CV TO USE IT'S ONE FIRST!!!!!

the same censored against humble last year. no way we should have gone into ot. we are running the ball down humble's throat. clay was picking up 4-6 yards a carry. clock is running in the fourth with like 3min left. ya'll boy calls a freakin timeout. and comes out of the timeout and throw 2 passes. we punt.they score.

oh and king,you can have him!!! we wanted suggs.period. PAISD screwed him.

yeah give me a coach from somewhere far away that's younger and smarter.

okay "coaches" explain this. if you have a "spread offense" and with your "experience", you will know that censored don't work well in the red zone. look at all the college and pro teams that struggle with it. scoot you my boy,but you're not at the games and neither are these mc folk wanting PAM to fail,just like thompson. what's logical with this. your defense picking off a pass in your 10 yard line with 2:00min to play. the other team have ONE time out. the object is to take time off the clock,right??? WHY WOULD THIS OLD MAN CALL ALL THREE TIMEOUTS???? YOU FORCE CV TO USE IT'S ONE FIRST!!!!!

the same censored against humble last year. no way we should have gone into ot. we are running the ball down humble's throat. clay was picking up 4-6 yards a carry. clock is running in the fourth with like 3min left. ya'll boy calls a freakin timeout. and comes out of the timeout and throw 2 passes. we punt.they score.

oh and king,you can have him!!! we wanted suggs.period. PAISD screwed him.

yeah give me a coach from somewhere far away that's younger and smarter.

Suggs was probably LOL when they hire Colbert. I got a BUNCH of videos of their games and yeah the red zone stuff sucks. I got a question, who is REALLY calling the plays out there?

Guest FPHS 78

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18877640&BRD=2287&PAG=461&dept_id=583964&rfi=6

must be using the same players too...be aroung 50 years old ;D

based on the humble game from last year,kenny calls the plays and thompson go with it or veto it. i think it's the same way. thompson looks confused at times on the sideline(like a wondering pt. from a nursing home)and turns to the oc and dc for answers.

I feel bad for everything I said about RT -

I need mental help -

I shouldn't hate like do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43