Dayton's Coach Stewart

Hats to to Coach Stewart. :)

for all those non believers in coach stewart and his staff, let me tell yall a thing or two. dayton wasn't nothing before stewart got there. athletic program sucked. when he got there, everything changed. sure, we haven't been to state yet, or even the semis. but one day, we will  and soon. coach stewart and his staff put dayton on the map. other teams respect us now. one district loss and people want to turn on him. listen people lumberton was well prepared defensive wise. hats off to the dc. we're not dead yet. the season's still young. please quit bashing the coach and his staff. i say , thank you coach stewart and all of your staff. you made the broncos a respected team. we'll be back.  go broncos  ;)

for all those non believers in coach stewart and his staff, let me tell yall a thing or two. dayton wasn't nothing before stewart got there. athletic program sucked. when he got there, everything changed. sure, we haven't been to state yet, or even the semis. but one day, we will  and soon. coach stewart and his staff put dayton on the map. other teams respect us now. one district loss and people want to turn on him. listen people lumberton was well prepared defensive wise. hats off to the dc. we're not dead yet. the season's still young. please quit bashing the coach and his staff. i say , thank you coach stewart and all of your staff. you made the broncos a respected team. we'll be back.  go broncos   ;)

Great post dude. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92