BH 2 Silsbee 1 game 3 Final..BH Advances

Guest Jody

Thanks for the support :D Someone on this web site has said that the last two rounds also!! BC is #1 no one from BH will argue with that. I hope BH can atleast make it a series. This will be IMHO the best 3A team BC has faced so far!

Just messing with you..LOL But hey you think Silsbee's good wait until you have 4A teams next year like Brenham.. :shock:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldogbark

1st batter will Alvis up to bat: ground out to third

2nd batter Rober Gilbert: base hit over short stop

3rd batter brandon Kines: Error on Falcons 2 men on base one out

4th batter brad Chapman:

Guest Jody

Just messing with you..LOL But hey you think Silsbee's good wait until you have 4A teams next year like Brenham.. :shock:

Yeah, BH has been growing VERY FAST, so hopefully we will have some new talent move in or at least move up over the next few years. I read somewhere that we were gaining 12-13 students a month, or something like that. Even with all the new schools, I heard today that they are not giving any new buidling permits for the are until the schools catch-up in new construction. Not sure about validity of that, but would not suprise me.

BH will do fine, may be a few years before we are a threat for a deep run in the playoffs, but I do expect we will make the playoffs in most sports. Our girls softball and football team will most surely make it.

Guest Orangeboy

Great season Tigers. They will be really good next year with all of their pitching back and only losiing four seniors. Work hard and you should contend with BC and Jasper for another district crown.

Barbers Hill defeated Silsbee 13-3 and 2-1 to advance to the next round against #1 ranked Bridge City. Barbers Hill got complete games from Octavio Carmona and Chase Barrera. Though Barrera had lots of runners on base at various times, he did not give up a hit.

The deciding game ended up a pitching dual between BH's Chase Barrera and Silsbee's Joel Schooling. Barrera did not give up a hit. Schooling limited Barbers Hill to only one hit until the sixth when BH put together 4 after 2 were out.

In the 6th, Schooling got a pop-up and a strike out before Carmona reached on an infield single. Cameron Campbell then lined a double to left center scoring Carmona. Senior Michael Padgett then singled up the middle to score Campbell. Derek Hulsey folloed with single to left before the scoring ended with a fly out to short.

Barrera then got a bunt strike out and 2 ground outs to end the contest.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4