OK, IN CASE YOU MISSED IT/HERE'S THE TAILGATE PARTY TO WATCH

Hey All--Picazo here.  Here's what happened....

For those that don't know, Pierce Rhodes' nickname is "Poo-Poo".  I literally asked my bosses for permission to say it on tv when I did a feature story a couple of weeks ago!  Anyway, I've been saying it ever since, and it makes Friedman giggle.  I told him in the commercial break right before those highlights that I was gonna ask him on the air and he goes 'I'm not saying it!'  So, of course, being the fool that I am--I asked him.  And he says 'Doo.... not Poo-Poo!  I absolutely lost it!!!

A side note--the word 'duty' makes Friedman lose it because he says it sounds like 'dooty'.  Get it?  So, we both lost control for a minute.

No disrespect to Pierce or to Kirbyville and WO-S for my goof.... just one of those things!

Picazo

Hey All--Picazo here.  Here's what happened....

For those that don't know, Pierce Rhodes' nickname is "Poo-Poo".  I literally asked my bosses for permission to say it on tv when I did a feature story a couple of weeks ago!  Anyway, I've been saying it ever since, and it makes Friedman giggle.  I told him in the commercial break right before those highlights that I was gonna ask him on the air and he goes 'I'm not saying it!'  So, of course, being the fool that I am--I asked him.  And he says 'Doo.... not Poo-Poo!  I absolutely lost it!!!

A side note--the word 'duty' makes Friedman lose it because he says it sounds like 'dooty'.  Get it?  So, we both lost control for a minute.

No disrespect to Pierce or to Kirbyville and WO-S for my goof.... just one of those things!

Picazo

Dude, just that one segment was worth watching the whole show. :D

I knew what was going on, I didnt think you were ever going to recover. :D :D :D

Its kind of like when you used to get the giggles at church, you just cant stop.

By the way, both of you guys always do a great job. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92