**Kingwood 42 Memorial 34 Final/Comments**

Scoring summary

PAM -- Harry Brown 59-yard pass to Freddie King. PAT Failed kick ( ), 10:04, 1st.

KIN -- Matt Brown 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 07:22, 1st.

KIN -- Matt Brown 37-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 02:53, 1st.

PAM -- Harry Brown 13-yard pass to Freddie King. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Jarael Alexander ), 11:17, 2nd.

KIN -- Geoffrey Perrott 30-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 03:50, 2nd.

PAM -- Harry Brown 10-yard pass to Patterson Clay. PAT Kick ( Omar Zepeda ), 04:28, 3rd.

PAM -- Jarael Alexander 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Omar Zepeda ), 00:57, 3rd.

KIN -- Matt Brown 68-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 00:40, 3rd.

KIN -- Matt Brown 6-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 04:28, 4th.

KIN -- Jordan Raney 13-yard run. PAT Kick ( Greg Saladino ), 01:23, 4th.

PAM -- Jarael Alexander 6-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 00:42, 4th.

Team Stats

Kingwood    Port Arthur Memorial

Total yards                             363              299

First downs                              13                14

Rushes/Yds                          45/347            26/52

Average rush                          7.71                 2

Comp/Atts                               2/5             19/27

Pass yards                               16               247

Comp pct                                40               70.37

Punts                                      2                  3

Punting Yards                           75                117

Punting Average                      37.5                39

Fumbles/Lost                           3/2                 2/1

Penalties-yards                       8-61               9-72

well,i didn't make a prediction on this game because i knew this would happen(read the PAM prediction thread). i wasn't at the game,but from the reports i got from the game and reading the paper,i place this loss on the players and coaches. these players aren't wraaping up and getting to the ball carrier. on offense reguardless of the play calling,YOU MUST NOT TURNOVER THE BALL!!! it's obviouse the coaching staff did not have the team prepared. the old fart said the dumbest thing in the paper."we don't match up to kw's offense"...you dumb SOB!!!! NEITHER DID THE PREVIOUS 5 TEAMS,.BUT THEY WON!!!!! lack of preparing. i think we got a chance against lee,but like last year,it will be close. yes i'm ticked,but not surprised that we let this one get away.

on a brighter note,my coogs are still undefeated  ;D 27-20 over friendswood.

Just as I thought pa titty!  Same ol same ol pa, not very good.  Looks like you were too worried about lee and wb, and your team gave kingwood there first victory.  Here is a fact that I think is interesting.  Lee and pa have one common opponent, and that is kingwood.  Kingwood at Lee (38-0) Lee win.  Kingwood at pa (42-34) pa loss.  I may come to this one on friday just to sit next to ya pa titty.  

p.s. You may want to sign up for another 24 hour shift this friday titty, I wouldn't want you to get your feelings hurt.

Just as I thought pa titty!  Same ol same ol pa, not very good.  Looks like you were too worried about lee and wb, and your team gave kingwood there first victory.  Here is a fact that I think is interesting.  Lee and pa have one common opponent, and that is kingwood.  Kingwood at Lee (38-0) Lee win.  Kingwood at pa (42-34) pa loss.  I may come to this one on friday just to sit next to ya pa titty. 

p.s. You may want to sign up for another 24 hour shift this friday titty, I wouldn't want you to get your feelings hurt.

so I guess they wasnt good in 2003, i guess they wasnt good Jamaal's senior year, and i guess they absolutely sucked ***censored*** last year when they made the playoffs also.  :D ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43

• Bye Week beat Beaumont United by double digits so not all is bad 😁
    • He made the comment as a business man he hated overtime. He never said or implied he wanted to do away with it. He has said overtime should not be taxed. That will benefit the refinery workers in our area big time…..as well as nurses. Not only would you not pay taxes and see the benefit immediately on your paycheck, my guess that at the end of the year, you would subtract all the overtime from your total wages, thus lowering your taxable imcome.
    • Well I thought it would be a better matchup for us more so than us versus yall and we got whooped 🤷🏾‍♂️ we'll see, long time before Ball High meets Lufkin though. 
    • Very critical win for Crosby last night. At no point has the current regime given me any reason to think Crosby should be able to pencil in wins but for the sake of discussion I will for FB Kempner who we play two weeks from now and also Porter who we play a couple of weeks after that. That means if Crosby can beat Kingwood Park next week we’ll most likely finish district play 5-2 and in at least 3rd place.    That being, the team could be a lot better if we had a competent offensive coach. Crosby’s offensive philosophy is to give it to Yarbrough and hope he breaks it which is why we lose to team with above average defensive talent. Crosby’s TE Landen Hammer is 6’2” and about 210lbs with crazy ball skills, an absolute mismatch problem and got one target last night. Friendswood realized Crosby had some playmakers on the edges and lots of times gave the receivers a 10 yard cushion. The problem is that Willis doesn’t know that so not once did we just raise up, throw it out to the receiver and give them an opportunity to be an athlete and make a play. So now that we’ve averaged 8 completions per game through our first four contest because 50% of the time Willis chooses to swap out 50% of the offense we look like we “don’t have the receiving talent that we used to.” Yarbrough probably had close to 300 rushing yards last night but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had 35 carries. I like our backup RB but there are several kids who could help Crosby more at that position and Willis chooses not to play them there and feed Yarbrough to the point he couldn’t even finish the game last night. He continues to display an inability to efficiently use his personnel which is why we get blow out by any team with at least equal talent. Maybe something changes but Willis being 6-19 his last two and a half years on the sideline and his inability to shake the Cedar Park model don’t give much hope, which is unfortunate for the kids. 
    • Big girl is trying to make Oprah sound like Bam Morris, who was busted with 220# of weed in the trunk of his car. When the cops opened the truck and found the weed, Bam said,”That’s not mine”. Give me a break.
  • Topics