Nice Scoreboard Nederland!!!

PNG1992

It was cool, expecially the sound system. You guys run through was awesome. Great job and yall should be proud of it.

One thing about your stadium that suprised me though was how dark it was. I dont ever remember it being that dark before. On the home side near the pressbox there was barely any light! 

It was cool, expecially the sound system. You guys run through was awesome. Great job and yall should be proud of it.

One thing about your stadium that suprised me though was how dark it was. I dont ever remember it being that dark before. On the home side near the pressbox there was barely any light! 

I also noticed how very dark the home side looked. Maybe it looks dark on the visitor side as well (?) The scoreboard was AWESOME.  Would love to see an update in PN.  The short little clip re: MCM showing both schools, the railroad tracks... was cool.  Also LOVED the replays. 

Has anyone put that clip on youtube?  I'd love to see it again!

if you find it, please post it on the png board.  I too would love to see it again.  I believe I saw on Nederland's board that it looked like someone named RHawk68 (I think that was the number) runs the graphic on their board.  Maybe someone could contact the school and make a request to him. Better yet, I am not a member on their board, but maybe someone who is can get on the nederland board and request it. 

I have definitely noticed it and its a problem for me. Since they replaced the lights after Rita there is NO WHERE near as much light as there was before. I think they need another set of lights in the moddle of the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats