West Brook vs. Bayown Sterling Predictions

Guest WBFan09

Guest WBFan09

its @ Durley Stadium again this week...dont know who we will play in this one some players got a little beat up and the coaches might use this as an oppurtunity to rest guys that got a lickin' wouldnt expect any injured players to come back for this game either

Better not rest those starters.  Playoffs arn't a lock.  Look at how Kingwood suprised Memorial.  Sterling will be up to play.  Brook by 14.

I know the playoffs aren't a lock, but realistically, who do we have left to play that is a real threat in the district besides Humble? Memorial???, maybe. Depends on which Titan team shows up. Channelview, possibly....but I dont expect the same results from last years game. Stump will make sure of that. I think this would be the game to rest some of the starters in order to prepare for PAM and Humble. I'm not counting my chickens, yet.........just to be on the safe side!

Guest WBFan09

There is really not many he can rest because of injuries WB only suited up 38 players Firday nights and that includes the soph that he brought up from the JV.

we can still rest some people...less of sitting starters and more of a rotation so that no one will feel overwhelmed...and that everyone can get loosened up and get some game time

I think he should get some of next years starters a little work while giving the nicked up starters some rest.  Falgout had a concussion, Powdrill turned an ankle, and I'm sure the linemen could use a breather every now and then.  I think 09 is just saying maybe sub a little more freely this game.  Don't you think we can do that and still win this week?

the starting def tackle White is still out hurt so his back up is already out there. The back up for Michaels is a starting LB. The backup for Louis is Falgout who has a concussion. They do have a back up safety for Falgout but that will not help Powdrill because the other starting safty Garrett is Powdrill's backup. The already rotate the 3 DE's so nothing will change there. Believe me I'm trying to figure this out. WB only suited 38. Subtract the 22 starters, the punter and kicker and soph RB from the JV they just moved up that leave 13 players. What you have left is lineman and db's, so Stump can play them, but his major skill people it's going to be tough unless he bring up a couple more up from the JV. Other schools can do it freely, ex. Westfield suited up 78 players.

Maybe Stump needs to consider getting some non starters into backup roles.  Maybe he needs to pull up a couple of more sophs.  You can't tell me that a program our size can't find non starters to plug in against a clearly inferior team(assuming we blow this thing open in the first half). 

Guest WBFan09

the guys he wants to bring up that arent seniors as true backups will be there come playoff time..until then i think Stump plays with what he has got...whatever chances he does get to sub he will

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43