Cuomo, the Hypocrite

baddog

22 hours ago, baddog said:

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t know why I am even bothered by this stuff anymore.  More often than not, they are hypocrites it seems.  But for some reason, the ones who come off holier than thou (and no one acts more holier than thou than this d-bag), it bothers me even more.  

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t know why I am even bothered by this stuff anymore.  More often than not, they are hypocrites it seems.  But for some reason, the ones who come off holier than thou (and no one acts more holier than thou than this d-bag), it bothers me even more.  

Several reasons for me.   This snafu is one of many, yet he gets an award.  The Nursing Home Deaths, which the Media dropped like a hot potato.   He got more Covid help from the Fed Govt for NY than any other 4 or 5 States combined (to my knowledge), yet still criticizes them.   And he’s, for some unknown reason (Presidential candidate in 2024?), the darling of the Media.   And his brother is an  egotistical a-hole, and Andrew is guilty by association.   

And yes, hypocrites abound in politics.   Both parties, both (all) sexes, and all races.   It’s so bad the keepers of the language should list politician as a synonym for hypocrite.

Wow, my first 2021 Post is a literary masterpiece.  😂🤣😂