Can you hear it!

INDIAN WAR DRUMS, IM SO PUMPED ABOUT IT, FRIDAY IS TOO FAR AWAY   AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW nuts  ;D :o

[move]SCALP EM NDNS SCALP EM BEAT EM BLACK AND BLUE[/move]

I have to tell you the truth. I know exactly what that slow, soft distant sound of NDN war drums sounds like and although absolutely disgusting sounding to me,, the sound of it always give me chills. I hate the sound of it!!!

With Lumberton coming to the Reservation and finally, for the forst time sitting with a good reason to expect to make the playoffs, I think that Cherokee is going to take on a new meaning for Lumberton tonight. Its an awesome song to hear as a football fan, but when you are on the opposite side of the field and everytime you hear it you know that another nail has been driven into your coffin of playoff hopes gone by, its the most horrible sound in the world.  :'(

I will be at the Bronco game tonight, but the "special spirit" that is passed on from one class to the next will be at the Reservation.  Look for PN-G to play the best game of the year tonight.  Hopefully the Indian Spirit will need to be hydrated due to leg cramps from dancing to much as Cherokee is played over and over...

png%20homecoming%202003.jpg

Guest whoabroncos09

INDIAN WAR DRUMS, IM SO PUMPED ABOUT IT, FRIDAY IS TOO FAR AWAY   AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW nuts  ;D :o

[move]SCALP EM NDNS SCALP EM BEAT EM BLACK AND BLUE[/move]

them indian drums aint gon be so loud on tha ninth.

you wont be able to here them over that bronco stampede.

YOU HEAR THE L TRAIN YET PNG PROUD?? IF NOT YOU WILL!!!  :D

Hey Blue...I'm still waiting to hear some train you were reffering to.  Is it late, or did it decide not to arrive at the station?  I'm confused  ???  Where's that darned train???

;)

Oh, BTW, do you have "Cherokee" memorized yet?

Hey Blue...I'm still waiting to hear some train you were reffering to.  Is it late, or did it decide not to arrive at the station?  I'm confused  ???  Where's that darned train???

;)

Oh, BTW, do you have "Cherokee" memorized yet?

No, we couldn't hear "Cherokee" because the fans on our side were too loud. :D

And even though we lost, "Cherokee" and the noise didn't seem to bother our players like everyone thought. By the way, I do like watching your Indian, always have.  Great game, no bitterness here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats