Was Millar Wrong?

Guest Orangeboy

Guest Orangeboy

I personally thought it was a little wierd. Since he plays for the Baltimore Orioles another team within the division. I don't think I would have wanted my teammate doing it. Seemed as though those guys would still like to have him around.

Doesn't surprise me, Millar dances to a different tune. Besides being a great baseball player, he has penchant for standing out from the crowd.

His "Cowboy Up" caught on with the Red sox when he was a player with them. At Lamar, I believe he had one of the longest hitting streaks.

In the video MLB07 they had to change his name to Ivan Jimenenz because he's never belonged to the MLB players association. 

Guest Orangeboy

Doesn't surprise me, Millar dances to a different tune. Besides being a great baseball player, he has penchant for standing out from the crowd.

His "Cowboy Up" caught on with the Red sox when he was a player with them. At Lamar, I believe he had one of the longest hitting streaks.

In the video MLB07 they had to change his name to Ivan Jimenenz because he's never belonged to the MLB players association. 

How do you get to belong to the MLB players association?

Bad move on Millar's part.  It's one thing to have friends on different teams, but to introduce the RedSox players and throw out the first pitch.  He should have rejected this offer from the RedSox and hung out with his friends after the game.  What about the video that he made to get the Boston fans excited?  I'm sure there are a few Orioles that are a little upset. 

Guest coachhooker

Bad move on Millar's part.  It's one thing to have friends on different teams, but to introduce the RedSox players and throw out the first pitch.  He should have rejected this offer from the RedSox and hung out with his friends after the game.  What about the video that he made to get the Boston fans excited?  I'm sure there are a few Orioles that are a little upset. 

agree and he probably made a few of his teammates mad

I don't really have too much of a problem with it... he is part of history in boston, and the fans and players there still love him.  the majority of his teammates in baltimore have been traded or changed teams before, and know what it's like to leave a city you love.  i doubt that many of his friends and teammates were upset with him for taking a chance to be honored by the red sox...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43