Will We Or Won't We?

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Can the L TRAIN for the first time in school history make the playoffs? Guys keep your fingers crossed. A win this week will really help our chances.

I say yes.  I beleive Lumberton will beat Ned IF they play the way they did against PNG.  They're a good team and I don't think they'll let 1 loss derail them.  They're more balanced than Ned, can run as well as pass and their defense is real scrappy.

Lumberton takes the #2 spot.  ;)

We have Ozen and LCM. I like our chances against them. We win those 2 i would think we're in win or lose to Nederland.

That's actually not the case. If Dayton wins out, they'll finish 6-1 along with PNG( as long as the Indians win their other 2 games). That leaves Lumberton and Nederland at 5-2, Lumberton beating LCM and Ozen, losing to Nederland. Nederland beating LCM and Lumberton, losing to Dayton. Nederland would get the third spot with the head to head win over Lumberton.

There are other scenerios that would leave Lumberton out, but that's the most obvious one.

That's actually not the case. If Dayton wins out, they'll finish 6-1 along with PNG( as long as the Indians win their other 2 games). That leaves Lumberton and Nederland at 5-2, Lumberton beating LCM and Ozen, losing to Nederland. Nederland beating LCM and Lumberton, losing to Dayton. Nederland would get the third spot with the head to head win over Lumberton.

There are other scenerios that would leave Lumberton out, but that's the most obvious one.

This is not a long shot. It could very easily happen just the way you've stated. Bottom line, Lumberton needs to win out!

If Lumberton wins the next two games, I am driving OVER 800 miles (from Tennessee) and they better BEAT Nederland and make it into the playoffs.  My question is, if they win the next two weeks but lose to Nederland, will they make it?  Or if they win the next three (Ned.) included, will they be into the playoffs?  I am coming to see the celebration first hand.  Eighteen years after being out of school, I want to see it!!!!!!!!  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Lumberton wins the next two games, I am driving OVER 800 miles (from Tennessee) and they better BEAT Nederland and make it into the playoffs.  My question is, if they win the next two weeks but lose to Nederland, will they make it?  Or if they win the next three (Ned.) included, will they be into the playoffs?  I am coming to see the celebration first hand.  Eighteen years after being out of school, I want to see it!!!!!!!!  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they win out, they are guaranteed a playoff berth.

Guest tigersvoice

Nederland, PN-G, Lumberton and Dayton are all in the same situaion. If they win out, they go to the playoffs. They still all control their own destiny.

Haven't been paying attention to 4-A since my Tigers are 3-A, but is 4-A advancing 4 teams to the play-offs this year?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4