*Dayton 20 Central 0 Final/Comments*

Guest PurplePride

Still 13-0 4th quarter, couple of minutes left, had to come home..........I will tell you this, no matter the outcome..........the Broncos and the Jaguars had their "game on" tonight........very close and either way game.......most excitement we have had in Dayton since Lumberton...........Either way it goes......hold your head high! You tried your best!

Go BRONCOS! ;)

Guest PurplePride

FINAL...........

Broncos-20

Jaguars-0

Jags......hold your head HIGH! You had us so WORRIED! You were AWESOME and PLAYED HARD! Our radio announcers are giving you big time KUDOS! So am I...I was there.....yall are GOOD! Hard workers you ARE! Never count the Jags out...they are very GOOD! TALENT PLUS!

GO BRONCOS! ;)

STAT OF THE GAME...

Central on 4th down conversions...

0 for 6

Dayton runs 4 offensive playes in the 1st quarter but is winning 7 to 0.

The first offensive play of the game for Dayton was just AWEsome!

AJ gets around the corner then cuts back to the middle of the field and goes all the way to pay dirt.

Caught the play from a good angle on video.

Will be posted tomorrow morning.

Scoring summary

DAY -- A.J. Dugat 72-yard run. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 05:24, 1st.

DAY -- Ronnie Powell 33-yard field goal, 00:04, 2nd.

DAY -- Ronnie Powell 26-yard field goal, 07:41, 3rd.

DAY -- Gregory Charles 10-yard run. PAT Kick ( Ronnie Powell ), 00:51, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

AJ Dugat scored on a 72-yard touchdown run also added an interception for Dayton.

Dayton has shut out three of its last four district opponents.

Team Stats

Beaumont Central   Dayton

Total yards                191             287

First downs                 15               12

Rushes/Yds               46/168        28/264

Average rush              3.65            9.43

Comp/Atts                 4/18            3/13

Pass yards                  23                23

Comp pct                 22.22           23.08

Punts                         2                  4

Punting Yards              60               125

Punting Average           30             31.25

Fumbles/Lost              1/0              1/1

Penalties-yards          3-25             6-45

Basketball season for my Jags.  Great game, Broncos.  Yes, this was a good game.  But all those red zone appearances with no score?  Unacceptable.  OC and our recievers were trash tonight.  We can only play spoiler now.  Too bad I may not be out there.  This game took a lot out of my sails.  Think I'll see Brook next week.  It appears that the coaches were trying to lose this game.  It apeared that the players didnt' care and started giving up.  I think the O-line missed blocks on purpose.  I hope I was wrong. 

Guest PurplePride

I DO HOPE he is KIDDING! Here I am a Bronco but come on people, these kids played WITH HEART!  Anyone that can walk away from these kids.....they gave it their ALL...........if you walk away.....you are so a LOSER! I am just dumbfounded by the posts......I cannot believe one adult who is in it for the kids can walk away.......and turn their back on ANY child! Instant message me......I am for the kids!!!!

you've gotta be joking! He quit on those kids? I can't even imagine that. Well, this entire season has been plegged with suspect offensive production. Maybe a plus for my Jags. My heart goes out to our kids, the potential was their all season. I'm sorry but, that was how I felt all season. If he did this, it's tragic. These seniors are going out with absolutely nothing but pride to play for, and here it is an adult  may have quit on them. I can't imagine this! PLEASE, be a lie, a joke, a prank statement, anything but the truth. >:(

The jags didn't catch the ball! They killed their own momentum by missing 2 or 3 interceptions and a ton of softly thrown passes. Dayton's D stiffened up on the run when we needed to. but this should have been a close game. Their D line and all those blitzes from the secondary made it tough for the Broncos to throw the ball in the first half especially.

The jags didn't catch the ball! They killed their own momentum by missing 2 or 3 interceptions and a ton of softly thrown passes. Dayton's D stiffened up on the run when we needed to. but this should have been a close game. Their D line and all those blitzes from the secondary made it tough for the Broncos to throw the ball in the first half especially.

Not takihg anything from dayton, good game the best team won last nite :'(

Your guess is good as mine.  We had frustrated fans that were ready to take the field that was so upset at what was going on.

Oh man, that's serious. This is sad for our community. This is getting out of hand. BISD really need to consider getting coaches with reliabilty. That's going to back these kids. Enough with these 2 and 3yr contracts, take the money and run kinda coaches. All this talent and no one to stay here and groom it. Hats off to NED and PNG And WOS they show the whole erea what stable coaching does for a program.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43

• Bye Week beat Beaumont United by double digits so not all is bad 😁
    • He made the comment as a business man he hated overtime. He never said or implied he wanted to do away with it. He has said overtime should not be taxed. That will benefit the refinery workers in our area big time…..as well as nurses. Not only would you not pay taxes and see the benefit immediately on your paycheck, my guess that at the end of the year, you would subtract all the overtime from your total wages, thus lowering your taxable imcome.
    • Well I thought it would be a better matchup for us more so than us versus yall and we got whooped 🤷🏾‍♂️ we'll see, long time before Ball High meets Lufkin though. 
    • Very critical win for Crosby last night. At no point has the current regime given me any reason to think Crosby should be able to pencil in wins but for the sake of discussion I will for FB Kempner who we play two weeks from now and also Porter who we play a couple of weeks after that. That means if Crosby can beat Kingwood Park next week we’ll most likely finish district play 5-2 and in at least 3rd place.    That being, the team could be a lot better if we had a competent offensive coach. Crosby’s offensive philosophy is to give it to Yarbrough and hope he breaks it which is why we lose to team with above average defensive talent. Crosby’s TE Landen Hammer is 6’2” and about 210lbs with crazy ball skills, an absolute mismatch problem and got one target last night. Friendswood realized Crosby had some playmakers on the edges and lots of times gave the receivers a 10 yard cushion. The problem is that Willis doesn’t know that so not once did we just raise up, throw it out to the receiver and give them an opportunity to be an athlete and make a play. So now that we’ve averaged 8 completions per game through our first four contest because 50% of the time Willis chooses to swap out 50% of the offense we look like we “don’t have the receiving talent that we used to.” Yarbrough probably had close to 300 rushing yards last night but I wouldn’t be surprised if he had 35 carries. I like our backup RB but there are several kids who could help Crosby more at that position and Willis chooses not to play them there and feed Yarbrough to the point he couldn’t even finish the game last night. He continues to display an inability to efficiently use his personnel which is why we get blow out by any team with at least equal talent. Maybe something changes but Willis being 6-19 his last two and a half years on the sideline and his inability to shake the Cedar Park model don’t give much hope, which is unfortunate for the kids. 
    • Big girl is trying to make Oprah sound like Bam Morris, who was busted with 220# of weed in the trunk of his car. When the cops opened the truck and found the weed, Bam said,”That’s not mine”. Give me a break.
  • Topics