OF At WO-S Predictions?

Guest bleed orange

Hey Bleed---OF been conversing with Giddings on how to play against us?

Yes we are, but they said we don't have the personel. So we have to go to a new plan. Can you help us?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we are, but they said we don't have the personal. So we have to go to a new plan. Can you help us?

Sorry. Can't help you there.Ā  You won't beat WOS and you'll never get the chance to play Giddings.Ā  But good luck feeding them information again against us like ya'll did last year.

Well, if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em (the latter "'em" being whoever has a chance).

I disagree about our fans being "the worst." I think we're "the best." Hooray us. I've seen a lot of worse fans than we, like those who run off and bail on their teams by the start of the fourth.

As far as OF providing info to future opponents, I guess I can't fault the guy. Not everyone is going to go out and support district or area peers in the playoffs.

Well, if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em (the latter "'em" being whoever has a chance).

I disagree about our fans being "the worst." I think we're "the best." Hooray us. I've seen a lot of worse fans than we, like those who run off and bail on their teams by the start of the fourth.

As far as OF providing info to future opponents, I guess I can't fault the guy. Not everyone is going to go out and support district or area peers in the playoffs.

But he has the audacity to call WOS fans the "worst", yet he fails to realize why some of us talk the way we do.Ā  We love our Mustangs and are very protective against those who would do them wrong.Ā  OF is so jealous they are willing to help outsiders beat us.Ā  It's one thing to try to get information from someone on us.Ā  It's another to GIVE OUT info to our opponent.Ā 

But he has the audacity to call WOS fans the "worst", yet he fails to realize why some of us talk the way we do.Ā  We love our Mustangs and are very protective against those who would do them wrong.Ā  OF is so jealous they are willing to help outsiders beat us.Ā  It's one thing to try to get information from someone on us.Ā  It's another to GIVE OUT info to our opponent.Ā 

No BS, did OF seriously do that???? :o

I heard that the OF HC made the statement that Giddings had contacted him about OF "trying out" a few plays to see how WOS handles it. Ā Then OF gave Giddings the scouting report. Ā Giddings tried out some of the same sets that OF had done (and OF had not used the set before the WOS game), so it's pretty much BOTH teams going against WOS at the same time. Ā Granted, personnel is different on the teams, but OF HC must have a "friend" at Giddings or he just really hates WOS. Ā 

No you two are pathetic...you have no clue to what your talking about. You heard someone say something, give me a freaking break. You really have no clue and your making accussations of a local coach, how is thread not being deleted.

First off I didnt say anything, Im reacting to something that if done was PATHETIC!!!

No you two are pathetic...you have no clue to what your talking about. You heard someone say something, give me a freaking break. You really have no clue and your making accussations of a local coach, how is thread not being deleted.

Look, I'm not saying anything derogatory against your coach....I haven't called him names, etc. Ā I am just mentioning information that has come to me from an extremely reliable source. Ā Coaches swap films all the time. Ā That's no secret. Ā 

It would be really dumb on Giddings part to ask a team who doesn't have many athletes to be able to execute any plays against Wo-s. How can you measure how successful you would be running certain plays against Wo-s by using Orangefield to try and execute them. They would have been better off contacting Bay City a team that actually had the athletes to execute something. If this is true, then it seems like there is a little worry and desperation going on in Giddings country. lol