Tarkington vs Liberty

firedup

LHS alumni- QUIT!

A loss is a loss no matter if its by 1 or 50.

The only sport liberty beat trakington in last year was football - so you bring up history.

What is liberty's history, oh scholar?

Oh how bout you QUIT...Liberty beat Tarkington last year in Football, Golf, and Tennis...split with yall in Volleyball but should have beaten yall in the 3rd game...and what do you mean "Oh Scholar"

Oh how bout you QUIT...Liberty beat Tarkington last year in Football, Golf, and Tennis...split with yall in Volleyball but should have beaten yall in the 3rd game...and what do you mean "Oh Scholar"

You are having a hard time distinguishing between what "should have happened" and what DID HAPPEN aren't ya. Way to go school pride. . .if your proud about winning in one sport. Well excuse me + tennis and golf!!! ( Had to dig deep for that one)

I would love to see the proof of that comment because too many people spout off statistics that they don't know (just guessing). It's easy to make a comment with no viable evidence. Now if you can give me the exact record between Tarkington and liberty in all sports for the last 10 years then we will talk.

Guest under_glow08

im pretty sure that Tarkington has all other sports in a bag exceopt football hands down. the reason the football team struggles is because they have no discipline. but i think the horns will make a big suprise on friday nights game against liberty. we will have to wait and see:)

Good luck horns.

Yeah for the past years these are the results

1992  46-6 Liberty won

1993  44-13 Liberty won  Bi-District Champs, Area Finalist

1994  45-9 Liberty won

1995  49-13 Liberty won  Bi-District Finalist

2002  24-6 Liberty won    Bi-District Champs, Area Finalist

2003  30-7 Liberty won    10-0 District Champs, Bi-District Finalist

2004  50-6 Liberty won    Some one broke a record that game 109 yard block kicked...Also District Champs, Bi-District Champs and Are Finalist

2005  46-10 Liberty won 3 way tie for 2nd place didn't make the playoffs that year

2006  52-12 Liberty won Bi-District Finalist

2007  ???? we will see, but Tarkington never has beaten Liberty

Ok guys - I gotta laugh - This is a football post.  Now lets talk football history between Liberty and Tarkington.

Liberty I do not believe has ever lost to Tarkington in football and the last time Tarkington made the playoffs was - I believe - in 1961.

Wanna talk other sports - go to other posting areas. But guys I like Tarkington but this is an argument that they cannot win - take last year out of the equation - and Liberty has beat Tarkington in all sports on a regular basis- Including Baseball.

There is no doubt that Tarkington has closed the gap in all sports between itself and the other teams in the district - but history is not on Tarkington's side in this debate.  

If you want actual win - losses I can get that - but I really think Tarkington would not like the results.  Now Tarkingtons future is bright - they are battling for district titles in several sports and deserve what they have gotten: Baseball and Volleyball are their best sports - but they have gotten better in basketball and Track and Field.  But thier football team is still a long way from being a district contender.

Sorry - as I stated this is a football post - just kinda lost my head agian.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats