Media Manipulation

baddog

Let me do a quick check and see if you have posted any sources or articles.  A source (CNN, Fox, etc., etc.) are just a beginning to a conversation.  It’s up to you to look at the article, use logic and independent thinking and determine if you agree or not.  But you know all of this and just like stirring the pot.  I apologize, get to stirring with your wooden spoon.

18 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Do you guys realize how stupid you look complaining about media manipulation, while posting a fox new link? 

What do you call this, smart guy? It’s all fake, smoke and mirrors, and you fall for it. So do lots of other people and that is sad. Still believe the 82 million? Lmao 

2 hours ago, baddog said:

What do you call this, smart guy? It’s all fake, smoke and mirrors, and you fall for it. So do lots of other people and that is sad. Still believe the 82 million? Lmao 

Dude I don’t support Biden, idk why you guys think being anti Trump is pro-biden lol

That’s peanut brain logic 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Dude I don’t support Biden, idk why you guys think being anti Trump is pro-biden lol

Hey, at least I called you smart guy. I get peanut brain. Doesn’t seem fair. I’m headed to my safe space.

I don’t agree with your statement because.....with everything about democrats being fake or exaggerated ( which = fake to me) how can you possibly believe 82 million people voted for that yo-yo? Serious question. Also, how can we believe the exaggerated death toll from covid? I don’t and will never be convinced....why? Look at the US death rates from just the last 10 years. With Covid being such the killer by itself, shouldn’t the death toll have risen significantly for 2020?

Keep following that carrot dangling from that cane pole.

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Why is is that you think anti biden/democrat equates to someone waving the Trump flag or you must be a Trumper, nazi or kkk?

You need to keep track of your arguments, can't have it both ways.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why is is that you think anti biden/democrat equates to someone waving the Trump flag or you must be a Trumper, nazi or kkk?

You need to keep track of your arguments, can't have it both ways.

Look I know this is supposed to be a gotcha statement... but it doesn’t even make sense. Based off your statement, I’d be waving the trump flag too. And I ain’t about to join a cult brother!

No one likes Biden, he won because he isn’t trump. Literally as simple as that. Idk why that’s so hard to understand  

28 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Look I know this is supposed to be a gotcha statement... but it doesn’t even make sense. Based off your statement, I’d be waving the trump flag too. And I ain’t about to join a cult brother!

No one likes Biden, he won because he isn’t trump. Literally as simple as that. Idk why that’s so hard to understand  

So this makes you a nobody......=....TROLL

Even a troll should be upset with green screening.

37 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Be a man and admit you got busted, not sure why that's so hard for you to understand.

You seem to think being anti Trump doesn't make you a Biden supporter, (and I agree) but anti Biden makes you a Trumper/ Trump flag waver/nazi/kkk.

It is a gotcha moment...I gotcha.

Not hard to do, by the way.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

These guys can't admit.... it's not Trump's fault, it's the fault of those decent people who wouldn't excuse his garbage that are to blame.