WB BRUINS VS channelview

Guest WeedBegone

Guest WeedBegone

If the fans could actuallly get into the game... more so than this past week, it would encourage the cheerleaders to be more spirited. Usually the crowd just sits there and the football team notices it as well. Support from the audience really fires everyone up. So please show you're pride in our boys and all the hardwork they do..

Your comments are well taken.  I am sending you a message from this forum.  Please check on "MY Messages"

Go Bruins and keep it up.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd pass this along to everyone...Channelview's stadium is smaller than Durley Stadium.  I don't know how much smaller, but it is definately shorter.  This will make it all the easier to overflow the visitor's section of the stadium.  The field of red and blue will look very impressive all compressed into such a little area!  ;D

Guest WBFan09

:o Get this guy a helmet -- ;)

haha...anyone heard if Christine Michaels will be playing? just a question im sure we can put our slowest guy out there and still kick some television butt

Guest WBFan09

well without a bye week before playoffs you never know...it does look like teams have had their will with the running game against CV so its a hard call for the coaches

Guest WBFan09

might be a good opportunity for Jeremy Cooper (#26) to get some much needed playing time......we could use another strong threat at RB!

exactly Cooper could have a stand out game in this one if they let him...

Guest WeedBegone

finally, we might have a chance 82, Weed, WBbear...get ready

Naah--he is welcome as he is.  Those are Beaumonts colors also.  I remember seeing several Central games throughout the years.  Lordy how I  miss Mcelroy when he was there.  Best running back I have seen.  I hated it when WB and Central played at the end of the season.  Two great teams getting so high for that big game and it almost looked like their first play-off games were a let down.  I thought it was a major scheduling error.  Man that week of hype was something I have never seen before.  Two teams ready to kill each other --then at the end--cousins congratulating each other, friends amoung enemies, church buddies, --a great community event.  Central was a 5A power house to reckon with.  Let the maroon and silver in--heck, we should buy his ticket.  He's one of us.  Come on in. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43