Email Links Joe Dining With Hunter & His “Business Partners”

Hagar

Where is the outrage? Seriously. 
I’ll tell you...... there are so many involved in the Burisma scandal and are dirty with other foreign governments that it’s not even funny. If the right people ever investigated Hunter Biden, you know, like what was attempted with Trump, it would uncover so many politicians it would make your skin crawl. This is why Hunter is safe. 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I don't think many of them actually believed it.  People let plenty slide when it's "their guy."  

If you were referring to Trump, I’d believe it.  Most Supporters of Orange Man knew he run off at the mouth, like many New Yorkers do.  Told many lies (most innocuous), most liberals are a different breed.  They believe anything the MSM (Dem Party) tells them, or ignores anything they don’t tell them.  I’ve been on other Forums discussing (arguing) with them.  Many think of the Leftist Media as infallible, much like many folks believe everything they see on the Internet.  To me, a head scratcher.