Political Memes

Hagar

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

He will always be in your head.  There is no cure for TDS, he will be there forever.  If Kamala happens to win, and we are in worse shape than we are due to biden’s presidency, somehow you will find a way to blame Trump.

I know my freakin’ head you arrogant twerp. He’ll be gone when he’s beat.

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

He will always be in your head.  There is no cure for TDS, he will be there forever.  If Kamala happens to win, and we are in worse shape than we are due to biden’s presidency, somehow you will find a way to blame Trump.

I know my freakin’ head, you arrogant twerp. He’ll be gone from it shortly on as he gets his pants beat off him.

19 hours ago, UT alum said:

No. He’s squatting there, and I’m going to do all I can to get him beat and out of politics so I won’t have to think of him ever again.

Your issue may be deeper than trump. Have you thought that maybe Trump only irritates that issue. There are a  lot I don’t like about Trump and This year will likely be the last of him.  Do you really believe you won’t have any other issues/topics that will not eat at you?  Considering the (growing)gap between conservatives and liberals I think not.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

All I can say is -- TRUE!!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood

You know who isn’t complaining? Democrats. 

Not a single one stepped up in front of a camera and said “ummmmm…. I’d like to be the President instead of Kamala.”

Republicans are trying to make an issue out of nothing. The focus and branding of Trump’s campaign is just completely horrible. They can’t find any traction, anywhere.