Yards Per Carry, Whose got the Highest?

Guest Wildcat 08

Guest Wildcat 08

Who do you know has the high YPC? there are alot of good backs out there but this is one stat that shows how truely effective a RB is.

Who do you know has the high YPC? there are alot of good backs out there but this is one stat that shows how truely effective a RB is.

In the Houston area I would guess that it would be Jaquizz Rogers from Lamar Consolidated. In our immediate area... I have no idea. Probably the RB from Dayton after last Friday......

EDIT: I looked it up. Pierce Rhodes from Kirbyville statistically in our immediate area..

John Gable of Dayton - 10.29

AJ Dugat - 8.57

Now the Chronicle only has Jeffrey Summers with one carry for 53 yards, but that's only because his totals haven't been among the top rushers each week to be included, but I would estimate he has about a dozen carries, including a 26-yard TD run against Vidor and avergages about that per carry, 26 yards. I'll see if I can get the exact figures the first of the week.

John Gable of Dayton - 10.29

AJ Dugat - 8.57

Now the Chronicle only has Jeffrey Summers with one carry for 53 yards, but that's only because his totals haven't been among the top rushers each week to be included, but I would estimate he has about a dozen carries, including a 26-yard TD run against Vidor and avergages about that per carry, 26 yards. I'll see if I can get the exact figures the first of the week.

This brings up an important issue.  What is the minimum number of carries that a player needs before you consider his YPC to be a legitimate stat.  26 yards per carry is very nice, but if he could do that every time, he would have a lot more than a dozen carries.  Your thoughts?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats