Even, Even MORE Liberal Mental Illness On Display!!

Reagan

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.  The sad part, The never ending insanity that starts in California normally spreads across the US.  Can’t imagine a world without bacon.

Our new Battle Cry: 

GIVE MR BACON OR GIVE ME DEATH.

It’s not just about bacon you know.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.  The sad part, The never ending insanity that starts in California normally spreads across the US.  Can’t imagine a world without bacon.

Our new Battle Cry: 

GIVE MR BACON OR GIVE ME DEATH.

It’s not just about bacon you know.

Pelosi, Schiff, and Waters call California home.  Enough said!!  They have definitely spread their poison across the country.

• 1 month later...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

A professor employed at a Catholic university in Pennsylvania said on camera that there are merits to the claim that it’s ethical for White people to commit suicide. 

"White people should commit suicide as an ethical act," said a quote in a slide for a presentation hosted by Duquesne University psychology professor Derek Hook. 

Hook quoted a South African philosophy professor, Terblanche Delport, in the lecture who has written about White people comitting suicide in South Africa, before further discussing the comments and arguing, "there was something ethical in Delport’s statements."