Dominion & Maricopa Ct Officials Won’t Comply With Az Senate Subpoena

Hagar

• Hagar changed the title to Dominion & Maricopa Ct Officials Won’t Comply With Az Senate Subpoena
8 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Just two more weeks guys! And I mean it this time! 2 more weeks and Trump will be marching back into office! 

am I doing it right @CardinalBacker 😂

Normal people are still laughing at you...even the kindergartners. Your analysis of the posts can only approach toddler level. Would you care to discuss the intricacies or nuances of the posts that you can't comprehend? Of course not...even you know you are sorely deficient in 3rd grade level debate. We will continue laughing at the posts you make. Keep'em coming.  (And you actually thought you could deflect the topic by stereotyping. You are "amazingly" pathetic in your attempts at condescension.)

You can cry out to me...I will be your ally instead of CardinalBacker. But of course, you first have to have a sensible argument. Nevermind...this rules you out. As much as CardinalBacker is blinded by his hate of Trump, I would be shocked beyond belief ("amazed") if he even considered allying with a pathetically immature and mentally stunted poster that is profusely adamant on getting banned because of that said immaturity. (I jokingly took a jab a CardinalBacker...he doesn't "ally" with anyone...just says his peace. But the cry for help by MagaWeTrust just made me laugh enough to include it.)

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

Normal people are still laughing at you...even the kindergartners. Your analysis of the posts can only approach toddler level. Would you care to discuss the intricacies or nuances of the posts that you can't comprehend? Of course not...even you know you are sorely deficient in 3rd grade level debate. We will continue laughing at the posts you make. Keep'em coming.  (And you actually thought you could deflect the topic by stereotyping. You are "amazingly" pathetic in your attempts at condescension.)

You can cry out to me...I will be your ally instead of CardinalBacker. But of course, you first have to have a sensible argument. Nevermind...this rules you out. As much as CardinalBacker is blinded by his hate of Trump, I would be shocked beyond belief ("amazed") if he even considered allying with a pathetically immature and mentally stunted poster that is profusely adamant on getting banned because of that said immaturity. (I jokingly took a jab a CardinalBacker...he doesn't "ally" with anyone...just says his peace. But the cry for help by MagaWeTrust just made me laugh enough to include it.)

Agree, pretty sure CB would rank this guy as a dunce along with everyone else, however, I think Big girl is a fan.