West Brook vs PAM scrimmage

wbfan

18 hours ago, pakronos said:

Yep u are correct.PAM better hope teams forfeit… those games that was one at the least minute, will be L’s this year.

PAM has too much talent to ever be bad or mediocre. It's not like TJ, Lincoln and SFA still exist where the excuse was that the talent was divded up. Even then, TJ and Lincoln didnt have any problems winning. If this guy doesnt turn ot around this year then it's time for someone else.

3 hours ago, wbfan said:

PAM has too much talent to ever be bad or mediocre. It's not like TJ, Lincoln and SFA still exist where the excuse was that the talent was divded up. Even then, TJ and Lincoln didnt have any problems winning. If this guy doesnt turn ot around this year then it's time for someone else.

It's not a turnaround but  getting past the 1st round but my lil homie doesn't understand how tough Dist 10 5A is and how tough the region is.  They will be fine until the playoffs

i watch throughout the season cause these 1st rd teams are in my viewing area...those teams play down to the trash teams and PAM THINK they have the game won before one down is played. poor game planning and in game play calling. Its a turnaround because for the most part, they are not in a challenging district and haven't been since moving to 5A. THEY SUPPOSED TO AND SHOULD WIN THE DC OR AT WORSE GET 2ND PLACE. i'm not about to hang my hat on district like Nederland use to do in the Neumann days, win DC and can't get past rd 2 or 1. i rather NOT go to the playoffs if you can win a bunch a games in the season just to know i'm sitting home after rd 1...THATS AN EMBARRASSMENT!!! AND STOP PLAYING THESE 1ST RD GAMES AT HOME!!!

5 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

It's not a turnaround but  getting past the 1st round but my lil homie doesn't understand how tough Dist 10 5A is and how tough the region is.  They will be fine until the playoffs

It's easier getting out of the 1st round being in WB 6A district going D2 than 9-5A D1 going up against 10-5A D1. 

16 hours ago, pakronos said:

i watch throughout the season cause these 1st rd teams are in my viewing area...those teams play down to the trash teams and PAM THINK they have the game won before one down is played. poor game planning and in game play calling. Its a turnaround because for the most part, they are not in a challenging district and haven't been since moving to 5A. THEY SUPPOSED TO AND SHOULD WIN THE DC OR AT WORSE GET 2ND PLACE. i'm not about to hang my hat on district like Nederland use to do in the Neumann days, win DC and can't get past rd 2 or 1. i rather NOT go to the playoffs if you can win a bunch a games in the season just to know i'm sitting home after rd 1...THATS AN EMBARRASSMENT!!! AND STOP PLAYING THESE 1ST RD GAMES AT HOME!!!

Dems the rules.  If you win District or come in 2nd, you get a home game 1st round.  Remember, Dave Campbell had that team pick 4th last year and I was thinking the same but was pleasantly surprised when FW and LP didn't live up to previous rep.  Anyway, calm down and just watch