Can Employment Contracts Be Broken If Joebama Says All Must Be Vaxed?

Reagan

How will the dictators enforce this mandate?  Will there be special evil forces out invading all's privacy to see who is and who is not vaxxed?  4th amendment implications there.  If one doesn't want to be vaxxed will they end up being fired.  What if they have a personal contract.  What about union contracts?  

12 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Isn’t it funny that the Dims wanted nothing to do with a vaccine while Trump was in office.  As soon as he’s out, these idiots start preaching about being vaccinated.  The most two-faced bunch of people I have ever seen.

Imagine still thinking, in 2021, that either political team actually cares about you

7 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Progress! You’re already more than halfway there, I believe in you

I still find it extremely baffling that you persist on the narcissistic attitude. Can we debate on whether the fan is superior to the player? Is the student more competent than the teacher?

So to be clear, I've always known that political parties don't care about me. Am I "halfway there"? Can I attain, either by intelligence or contrition, your way of thinking? To answer this question and defend your position, you will have to justify that position by presenting pass statements by BS Wildcats that led you to proclaim his inferiority, i.e. "halfway there". In congruence, I get to bring up your past posts. Would you like to apologize to BS Wildcats for your braindead insinuation that you are superior, or would we like to move this issue to a new topic for discussion of your intellect...just so this topic can proceed without derailment? Are you and BS Wildcats BFFs and you were just injecting a good-nature ribbing? Please elaborate.

Your call. Please, please don't make that a rhetorical statement, even though those who proclaim to be moderates while espousing nothing but far, far Lefty liberal policies are laughing at the plausibility that somehow this statement was not rhetorical. I look forward to creating a new topic to discuss the viability of you wielding that self-proclaimed intellectual superiority of "halfway there". LOL.

This topic can proceed...InBidenWeTrust will make the call on the new topic. Do we "believe" in him?

10 hours ago, Englebert said:

I still find it extremely baffling that you persist on the narcissistic attitude. Can we debate on whether the fan is superior to the player? Is the student more competent than the teacher?

So to be clear, I've always known that political parties don't care about me. Am I "halfway there"? Can I attain, either by intelligence or contrition, your way of thinking? To answer this question and defend your position, you will have to justify that position by presenting pass statements by BS Wildcats that led you to proclaim his inferiority, i.e. "halfway there". In congruence, I get to bring up your past posts. Would you like to apologize to BS Wildcats for your braindead insinuation that you are superior, or would we like to move this issue to a new topic for discussion of your intellect...just so this topic can proceed without derailment? Are you and BS Wildcats BFFs and you were just injecting a good-nature ribbing? Please elaborate.

Your call. Please, please don't make that a rhetorical statement, even though those who proclaim to be moderates while espousing nothing but far, far Lefty liberal policies are laughing at the plausibility that somehow this statement was not rhetorical. I look forward to creating a new topic to discuss the viability of you wielding that self-proclaimed intellectual superiority of "halfway there". LOL.

This topic can proceed...InBidenWeTrust will make the call on the new topic. Do we "believe" in him?

Lmao, here we go again 😴😴