fan support for the broncos

i really liked your article in the dayton news mike. i know the indians are going to bring alot of fans. the fans from dayton need to come fill the stands friday night. i haven't missed a game for the last 13 years. like i said, it's my cheap night out and i really enjoy it. all you dayton fans don't know what your missing. these kids are playing their hearts out and need all your support. so lets all come show our support for the home team. go broncos  ;D

Openning night against Friendswood I guess Dayton had about 4,000 people in the stands.

Excellent article Mike...

Dayton needs to show up in mass to support the kids, not just the football team, but the band, cheerleaders, and twirlers, and the new drill team is great.

Friday Night Lights is all about the kids, as a community we need to support them.

This Friday will be a great contest.  You are missing out if you don't show up.

Bronco Stadium could have as many as 10,000 people in it for the game.

Seeing PN-G with all it's tradition, is a big treat, but an even larger treat will be seeing the Dayton Broncos win again at home.

Hopefully the new home stands will be packed out, I know the visitor side will have an overflow crowd.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4