Ted Cruz Introduces Bill That Would Send Illegal Immigrants To The Towns Of Rich White Liberals For Processing!

Reagan

I posed this question in this forum a few years ago. Would it be legal for Texas to put illegal aliens on a bus and drop them off in Washington DC? I don't remember if I got an answer. 

Can Abbott legally use State resources to transport illegals to other states?

Can Abbott legally use privately donated resources to transport illegals to other states?

Can private citizens use private resources to transport illegals to other states at the request of the State?

Does consent of the illegal matter? If the answer to the above questions is yes, do the illegals have to be willing participants. If say, Abbott loaded up a bus of illegals and told them they were headed to Washington DC, and one, some or all of the illegals said they did not want to go there, can he legally still send them?

This kind of harkens back to the topic of whether or not States can kick a U.S. citizen out of their state.