American Taxpayers Charged Millions to Provide Illegal Aliens with Free Lawyers!

Reagan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05

• That's a double-edged sword. Lumberton lost the same amount of seniors this year and are seeing a decline in performance. Hopefully, BC can back those senior numbers up with quality underclassmen or next year could be a tough row to hoe.
    • Don’t forget the big difference in my opinion. BC has 33 Sr’s. That’s the difference between last 2 years versus this years success. 
    • My predictions have been off, so I'm gonna refrain from making one, and stick to things I can verify through stats and results.  From what I've seen, on defense Hitchcock is more vulnerable through the air than on the ground, although if you can be effective through the air it will open up things on the ground.  They gave up 37 in a loss to Legacy SSS their first game of the season, and the qb had around 225 yds and a couple of touchdowns through the air.  They gave up almost 50 in a win over HF, with Bryson going for 350 yds and 5 touchdowns against them (they did pick him off 4 times).  I don't know anything about La Marque's style, but Bellville did almost nothing against their defense with Hitchcock being able to stack the line and key on the run.  Silsbee will most likely need to move the ball well through the air to win this one.  From what I've seen of the QB, he's capable of doing it.  Still, with the injuries it feels like an uphill battle for the tigers.
    • Drop in violent crime to a 50 year low. They just say anything and people believe it……not me. I can think for myself.