The FBI Refuses To Deny Any Involvement In Events On January 6!

Reagan

45 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

We are entering an age of censorship in which the only truth that exists is the one approved by the state.

Beware.

People have long since said that 1984 is upon us. That was because of technology such as facial recognition, heat imaging that can track movement, license plate readers etc. That is not 1984, that is really progress.

What is going on now is the beginning of 1984. It is becoming Newspeak that will replaced oldspeak and blackwhite will (currently) be used frequently.  I am fairly certain that we are currently seeing miniplenty and recdep. 

Just a wild guess on my part - CNN & MSNBC, nor any of the liberal media has reported this.  It fits in with 1984.  Even FOX, to my knowledge, hasn’t covered this much.  Certainly not to the extent it should be covered.  This is another piece of a very scary puzzle (see my post on DOJ/FBI new Unit).  There’s an insurrection going on alright.  Not from those Trump Supporters on Jan 6 of last year, but from the Democrats & the Biden Administration.  They’re using nothing more than Third World tactics to take over the United States.  If they get their Voting Bill passed, it’s turn out the lights.  Some of you younger folks may very well see another civil war.  The options will be fight or submit to their Totalitarianism form of government.  Not sure many Americans will be able to stomach that.