Biden’s News Conference

Hagar

Liberal media tossed softball questions, most concerning the voting bill.  Seems they conveniently forgot to ask him about inflation, the Afghan debacle or his poor performance.  I watched most until indigestion had me scurrying around for Tums or Alka-Seltzer.

This is the hidden content, please

Said he was doing a good job in COVID.  I believe the data suggests far more deaths during his time so far.  That’s a good job.  Then, he pretty much paved the way for Putin to invade Ukraine.  I wonder if he has another quid pro quo scheme up his sleeve. You know, the same kind he was caught on camera saying.  This is why the Dims keep him reined in.

Before the election, teary eyed Dims were ranting on air telling our state controlled media that EVERY SINGLE Covid case and death "was Trumps fault". 

Now, Biden has let in about ~2 million illegal immigrants, about 300,000 came in sick and spreading Covid, and the state media won't blame Biden for anything, although there are now more Covid deaths under Biden than Trump.     

14 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Before the election, teary eyed Dims were ranting on air telling our state controlled media that EVERY SINGLE Covid case and death "was Trumps fault". 

Now, Biden has let in about ~2 million illegal immigrants, about 300,000 came in sick and spreading Covid, and the state media won't blame Biden for anything, although there are now more Covid deaths under Biden than Trump.     

And we have a couple of TDS inflicted posters on here that were blaming Trump personally for Covid deaths. Funny how they are not ranting in kind against Biden. Oh how their narrative has exposed their hypocrisy. One of them is mysteriously absent currently, the other is foolishly ranting about blindness and rabbits.

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

And we have a couple of TDS inflicted posters on here that were blaming Trump personally for Covid deaths. Funny how they are not ranting in kind against Biden. Oh how their narrative has exposed their hypocrisy. One of them is mysteriously absent currently, the other is foolishly ranting about blindness and rabbits.

I post on two Forums, and when ask what Trump did wrong, “Orange man bad” is there go to line.  Then “Tweets” (Good Lord help us if we pick Presidents on Tweets), and finally, “He wasn’t Presidential” (did they actually think what we saw last night was Presidential?).  Fact is, Trump was a rare success.  Rarely have we had a President that was good at governing the US and foreign affairs.  

21 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Questions to Joe Biden about the US border crisis, yesterday - zero.

No, but ironically the Media ask numerous times about the Voting Rights fiasco.  Why, since it’s virtually a dead issue?  Imo because one can perceive Republicans bad with the 🐂💩 spin the Dems put on it.  My frustration level was popping 10 on my 1-10 scale.  I eye-rolled so much I’ve got a headache.  On the plus side, it did cure my constipation by giving me the runs.  😂😂🤣😂😂

Some crack kool-aid sippers would probably say it was a great speech.  Although, I truly think most of the protagonist post radical ideas just to raise people’s BP; not because they truly believe it.  Then the others just can’t see anything past their hatred of the former president.  I just roll my eyes at most of the posts, and the others my ADD kicks in after the 4th paragraph.  America first - that’s all I ask for.

Btw, you see Joe’s taking a few days off.  Wonder why?  They Jack him up with meds (mild amphetamines?) to make it through these things. Invariably he has to take off a few days to recuperate because he’s exhausted coming down off the high/rush.  You could see him faltering as the press conference went on.  It also explains somewhat his confusion.  Being “jacked up” might help you physically but not his mental acuity, which his is minimal at his best.